Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Need thoughts and prayers for tonight and this weekend (2 Viewers)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Me and a bunch of buddies are doing the 9/9/9 challenge tonight….

9 hotdogs (including buns) + 9 beers and must complete in 9 innings of a baseball game.

I’m still trying to figure out strategy, do I try and scarf down 6-7 dogs in the first few innings? thats the way I’m leaning

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
I agree with Mavsker, except I'd have one hotdog to settle the stomach and then as much beer the stomach can handle. Piss a lot out and then hot dogs with a little beer at the end. I feel like the ppl next to you guys will either be entertained or super annoyed. Either way good luck and hope you have a driver/uber. Might have to try this with my buddies.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Whew, if it were me I’d try to have 3-4 beers down in the first inning. Nurse a beer and a hot dog each of the next few innings. Then that should be enough beer that the drunchies should be setting in soon and you’ll smash 4-5 hot dogs like it’s no big deal. Then hopefully you have a few hot dogs and a couple beers left to stretch over the last 3

That sounds brutal.

We do a semi-annual beer mile (run a mile chugging a beer at the start and every quarter mile) and and 9 beers in 9 holes skins game - from experience, foam is a real problem. Whatever you do, limit your movement as much as possible!

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds