Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

I like the defense. We threw a lot of formations at them and it’s year one for everybody. It looked a lot how I expected schematically but I didn’t expect them to run it as disciplined until year two. Very encouraging.

Tackling was extremely encouraging.

Not even talking offense. I’d say Boerkircher was maybe the one bright spot???? Fucking bleak. Didn’t think Benhart looked bad

3-9

Young WRs better grow the fuck up or we’re gonna see more white people on the field

Whoever thought opening with a B1G game was a good idea should be dragged by their nuts with a horse.

It is ridiculous. I also would like to know who came up with this shit scheduling. If ever we needed some easier games to start seasons, it has been these last 6 or 7 years. Instead, we get road games against conference opponents 3+ years in a row. That is not the recipe for letting a down program/team gain a little confidence to right the ship. It is a recipe for keeping a down team, down. We are extremely mentally weak as a program, there is no let up in the pressure cooker at Nebraska with the rabid fanbase and expectations.

We still shouldn't be this bad, even with dumbshit schedules like this. But, we are this bad. Basically record breaking bad in losing close games going on for what seems like a decade now.

IMG-0778.jpg
Can we turn this into a run the damn ball meme @God is a Husker IMG_8975.jpeg

Part if me thinks that Minnesota team will be 6-6 at best. My god they were trash. Also, whens the last time we’ve punched a ball out on defense?? Have we forced one single a fumble in the past 6 years??
Yeah Minnesota sucks. Senior program coming from behind to beat us with a 4-1 turnover margin. They're average as fuck.

I like the defense. We threw a lot of formations at them and it’s year one for everybody. It looked a lot how I expected schematically but I didn’t expect them to run it as disciplined until year two. Very encouraging.

Tackling was extremely encouraging.

Not even talking offense. I’d say Boerkircher was maybe the one bright spot???? Fucking bleak. Didn’t think Benhart looked bad

3-9
The OL had issues but fleck has averaged 9 wins over the last 3 years. If this game is played game 5, very possible we win & they knew their team a lot more than us in week 1 & we had opportunities to win. Not going 3-9 cuz we’re much better coached from what I’ve seen. 2nd half takeover is encouraging

another thing I don’t get is how you can trot every single freshman out there, including Jalen Lloyd, IGC goes down, and Malachi doesn’t get any play. Nobody else is getting separation, why not give him a shot?

Maybe that’s a tater take or I missed something from the stands. Idk

another thing I don’t get is how you can trot every single freshman out there, including Jalen Lloyd, IGC goes down, and Malachi doesn’t get any play. Nobody else is getting separation, why not give him a shot?

Maybe that’s a tater take or I missed something from the stands. Idk
I think Jalen Lloyd did play.
Might be thinking about redshirts, idk

Edit: sorry I misread what you were saying, disregard

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back