Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread (2 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
@God is a Husker where are the Run the Damn Ball memes?
IMG-0778.jpg

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Fine for a first game. Love the D. O needs a kick in the ass. Casey Thompson would have won this game. Why run AG with known fumble problems in clutch time. Online is retarded again. Alvano seems up to it so far.
Defense choked hard at the end of the game. Still have that loser mentality too, but the offense is straight up abysmal. Worst wr unit in conference, TEs are only good for false starts, OL trash, QB dumpster fire, and the only RB that can run like an actual RB fumbles away games.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Defense choked hard at the end of the game. Still have that loser mentality too, but the offense is straight up abysmal. Worst wr unit in conference, TEs are only good for false starts, OL trash, QB dumpster fire, and the only RB that can run like an actual RB fumbles away games.
They gave up 13 points. That's good enough to win like 90% of the time.

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
I think the D will be fine outside of the entire lack of pass rush... O is abysmal... We may be Cockeye this year with more mistakes

Hedley Lamarr

Offensive Lineman
Insider
I still think we win 6 or 7 games this year. But I also think we need a few years to get it figured out (like it has taken Rhule every single time he has taken over a college program)

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Defense is gonna get beat at some point after locking a team down to 3 points to the last 2:30 of the game. Tony White vs Chinander or even Busch & it ain’t close

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not gonna be a popular opinion but big picture i didn’t mind how it looked. Obviously there was bad things. Sims, wow common buddy. A couple calls i didn’t like, but the overall product I liked. Thought the game plan was good, minus 2 or 3 plays we aren’t pissed. We weren’t supposed to win, but we should have…that sucks.

My gut is as the season goes on is we’re gonna like it.. It’s game one.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Defense choked in the end
Defense was more than fine. Loss is 100% on the offense. You'd have to be a true tater to put it on the defense. Offense turned the ball over four times including at midfield with two minutes left. Had the ball an inch from the goal line and somehow managed to get zero points out of it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds