Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Defense was more than fine. Loss is 100% on the offense. You'd have to be a true tater to put it on the defense. Offense turned the ball over four times including at midfield with two minutes left. Had the ball an inch from the goal line and somehow managed to get zero points out of it.
The loss is on the offense. The defense still choked in the end.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not gonna be a popular opinion but big picture i didn’t mind how it looked. Obviously there was bad things. Sims, wow common buddy. A couple calls i didn’t like, but the overall product I liked. Thought the game plan was good, minus 2 or 3 plays we aren’t pissed. We weren’t supposed to win, but we should have…that sucks.

My gut is as the season goes on is we’re gonna like it.. It’s game one.
Too early for optimism. That’s for tomorrow

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
Can we ever open with a fucking tune up game?!?! Who is in charge of our scheduling. Why have we been chosen for a conference game week 1 three years in a row?? Make that 4 counting the china flu season
This is maybe the one thing we can ever agree on. Why do you think Bama or Georgia never play games like this...

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can we ever open with a fucking tune up game?!?! Who is in charge of our scheduling. Why have we been chosen for a conference game week 1 three years in a row?? Make that 4 counting the china flu season
Whoever thought opening with a B1G game was a good idea should be dragged by their nuts with a horse.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
That was questionable, but those two plays were on Sims.
Sims couldn’t hit a pass past 10 yards all night outside of a trick play that had his WR uncovered, standing still in the end zone.

Not sure why Satt’s convinced he hits late in the 4th having thrown three picks already.

Gotta get better next week.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds