Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Nebraska trying to get out of Oklahoma game 2021 - Updated 12:24 with teams being contacted (1 Viewer)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I love all the pearl clutching about the potential recruiting impact. Maybe if we show Quinton Conley grainy Youtube footage of Johnny Rodgers's punt return in '71 he'll finally commit.
Man, it's not about THAT. It's about some other school showing Quinton Conley brand new fresh 2021 footage of news reports talking about Nebraska running scared from a 50th anniversary rivalry game at the last minute. That's the recruiting impact. We look like f*cking dweebs.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I love all the pearl clutching about the potential recruiting impact. Maybe if we show Quinton Conley grainy Youtube footage of Johnny Rodgers's punt return in '71 he'll finally commit.
It's an away game so no potential visits lost, recruiting is like the last thing I'd be worried about.

Playing the game is the right move.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Man, it's not about THAT. It's about some other school showing Quinton Conley brand new fresh 2021 footage of news reports talking about Nebraska running scared from a 50th anniversary rivalry game at the last minute. That's the recruiting impact. We look like f*cking dweebs.

And it will pass by the end of the day. Come Monday, nobody gives a shit.

Rowdyroddy69

Bench Warmer
"Ultimately, the decision was made to move forward......" That's garbage!

If we can, why not play a 13th game Championship week, we all know we won't be there, why not? I'm sure the B1G will nix it but by all means why try and change the OU game?

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s very odd that we get upset that the big ten absolutely has it out for us in terms of scheduling and gives us a tough schedule every year and then we are 10 times more angry when we try to give ourselves a scheduling break in the non-con.
You aren't wrong. Lot's of truth here.

AND getting screwed by the B1G, versus us appearing to screw ourselves with the optics of this is a little different.

For me...don't care. Get another home game we can win. Perfect! Get's us closer to a bowl game.

Most just want to bitch, cause it's what we've been conditioned to do.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
No you're right right. Let's go with Black 41 Reverse Pass. Something only 4-5 years before they were born will really get them going.
Yeah sounds good, like the play call. Might get us a score again in 6 months. Martinez is kinda fast.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds