Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska NIL Beer (2 Viewers)

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
It was referenced on Sharp's morning show yesterday (Monday), but Sharp was alluding to news regarding a Nebraska beer being pushed and/or dropped for NIL purposes tomorrow (Wednesday) morning.

Does anyone have an in and want to spoil it already?

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I'm hoping it's a new beer and not that. I'm assuming that would have been pushed as the NIL beer at release, no?
This came out before NIL.

It currently the official beer of the UNL Alumni

It would be cool if there was something specific for the Huskers tho;

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Would be nice if there was like a three-four beer selection instead of just one:

Put 'Em In the Ale
Go Big Red Ale
Fullbock
Porterback

The names almost write themselves, and they might get a slightly bigger beer demographic with a couple of options.
I-PA.. Advertising and marketing isn’t the hard part. Getting in and competing with dipshits who spend time below the desk is.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Is Thunderhead still making Frost effect?
Thry were making it through September last year, but I heard they shut down in the 4th quarter.

Sad Koala GIF

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
They somehow made a simple lager taste like ass, which I feel is hard to do. I like the rest of their stuff.
Lagers are actually pretty hard to make. They are so light that if you fuck up at any point then it’s undrinkable. Ales are way easier to brew in a tiny house on the tundra.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds