Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska NIL as a fan (4 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Once they make their admin costs public like other nonprofits, then I’d consider it.
Yeah this isn't about anyone specific working in Nebraska's NIL, but I assume that anyone willing to get involved in the business of NIL is probably a con man

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah this isn't about anyone specific working in Nebraska's NIL, but I assume that anyone willing to get involved in the business of NIL is probably a con man
Based off that video of Knuckles walking around their offices, I’d say probably close to half of the donated funds make it into an athlete’s hands. Not bad for a Madoff-style Ponzi scheme.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Based off that video of Knuckles walking around their offices, I’d say probably close to half of the donated funds make it into an athlete’s hands. Not bad for a Madoff-style Ponzi scheme.
Yeah that looks like a place that has definitely expensed a hooker for "stress management/personal development"

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
Ironically everybody is saying they would never donate to this, however it's probably the most effective thing for your buck to actually drive success at the university.

Way more effective than the seat donation.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, I understand they aren’t actually a charity but I was just pointing out what I’d need to see in order to ever give them money.

But Dean told us the admin costs were being covered by the founders so that all the money goes to players!!

Husker15

Linebacker
Nah, cuz my meager few dollars, in the grand scheme of things, would amount to a fucking Happy Meal so…

Not Happening No Way GIF by CBS
I guess I don't get this thinking. We all made Dean rich by giving him 9.99 a month. If you get a solid number of small dollar donors like that you'd have a pretty solid start.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds