Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Neb trying to flip Raiola (3 Viewers)

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was literally thinking about Denny driving home from Pickleball yesterday. I think the pic with Grant Brix with Donnie & Rhule at the Twisted Tale was part of it. May have to crack open a Silver Bullet in his memory on NSD. *

* I don't "drink", but I keep them on hand for guests who do.
Pour one out for the homie

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I have been so out of touch on recruiting this year.

I don't know what the hell is going on.
We are the clear cut off-season national champs and we aren’t even in the off-season yet

Hype train through the roof

Best to ride the wave right now and enjoy Husker football for a few weeks

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Blue-Chip Buzz: Raiola locks in Nebraska OV - Arizona could land a Top247 prospect - Saban seeing top prospect​

The latest on some of the nation's top prospects.​

Steve WiltfongSTEVE WILTFONG98 minsVIP17

Buford (Ga.) High five-star quarterback Dylan Raiola will take his official visit to Nebraska this weekend to give the Huskers one final look before three-day Early Signing Period is upon us.

Buzz has picked up for the Huskers tremendously late in the process for the 6-foot-4, 220-pound Raiola who has been a verbal to Georgia since May 15.

While I like the way it’s trending for Nebraska, the Georgia staff is expected at Buford later this week to see Raiola, his five-star teammate KJ Bolden who is a verbal to Florida State (also still looking at Auburn late in his process) and 2025 Jadon Perlotte who is a verbal to Georgia but has also been considering Auburn and the Seminoles among others.

We’ll see where the dust settles coming out of talks this week with the Bulldogs staff and then the official to Lincoln over the weekend.

Nebraska looks like they have the momentum. Can Kirby Smart and his staff get it back and hold him?

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
Georgia losing to South Carolina every few years would not be a good thing for CFB as the author suggests. Have you ever met a Gamecock before? Jesus! The world needs MORE barking and less cock a doodle dooing. You can house train a dog, as many of you know because you have a pet dog. Chickens shit where they walk and live. Have you ever slept in chicken shit? Bring one inside and it'll shit all over your bed. The world needs less shit everywhere. This guy is smoking crack if he thinks chickens shitting everywhere would be good for CFB.

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
I talked to y'all before about the Buford curse. UGA has lost every commit from there despite it being right down the road. This goes back to the Mark Richt era. "I'm 1,000% committed" then bam! On to a different program. Raiola goes to Buford, and everyone laughed an laughed and joked about the curse, thinking all the time that he was going to be the 1st to come from Buford and end up in Athens. Lol. One day, when I become the Governor of Georgia, I will shut down the school and ship all the admin and teachers to Alaska (Govs can do that, right?). Then, I'll burn the school down and build a Buc-ees on the former site of Buford. More Buc-ee Balls and less curse. In the meantime, UGA needs to steer clear of Buford. Go ahead and forget KJ Bolden and any other kid from there that feigns interest in Athens.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Nebraska hiring Raiolas personal qb coach Jeff Christensen as qb coach?
I doubt it since Christensen also works with NFL QB's as well and probably makes more bank that way then he would be an assistant coach. Maybe Rhule is trying to do is figure out a way to have Nebraska's QB's work with him in the offseason on Nebraska's dime.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds