Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Neb trying to flip Raiola (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe

Obvious Names to watch out for would be:
Nate Frazier
Jaden Reddell
Brandon Baker
Ryan Wingo
Etc…

2 followed him to uga other were following him everywhere till they went elsewhere
Brandon Baker didn't seem to know much about Raiola though when Dean interviewed him here in Lincoln. Then he went to Texas which has no tie to Dylan. I gotta think UT is paying him a ton.

People are mentioning Baker as a possibility to flip but I don't see how that would happen.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
Maybe

Obvious Names to watch out for would be:
Nate Frazier
Jaden Reddell
Brandon Baker
Ryan Wingo
Etc…

2 followed him to uga other were following him everywhere till they went elsewhere
Isn't signing day next wednesday or something? So, all of this would have to happen really freaking fast.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Brandon Baker didn't seem to know much about Raiola though when Dean interviewed him here in Lincoln. Then he went to Texas which has no tie to Dylan. I gotta think UT is paying him a ton.

People are mentioning Baker as a possibility to flip but I don't see how that would happen.
yeah, he didn't follow Dylan in the first place. Either did Wingo. Only two possible follows are Reddell and Frazier.

Herbie

Quarterback

It’s more just hope.
Baker first visited Nebraska with Raiola

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
Outside of Dylan being "N", transfer names with smoke:

- McCord (should announce soon)
- Fleming
- Princely Umanmielen
- Etienne (less confident on this one but heating up as of late)

Recruiting guy told me nationally there is talk that Nebraska could be trying to flip some guys late before NSD as well. A 5-star QB moves the needle with HS kids. Hell even your portal kids with extended eligibility. Outside of those names I don't have much more concrete but this is about to be a wild off-season.
F5
F5
F5
Going to take expert level Sudoku-type processing of the roster to bring in many more.

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
Can we be serious here. That shit is gross
I'll no longer talk with you. Disparaging the greatest food outside of hotdogs? Shame, same, shame
How Dare You Greta GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds