Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread đźŹ€Neb @ tOSU [Thursday 02/29/24 5:30pm FS1] (1 Viewer)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
quit blaming games on officiating. its almost always self inflicted things that lose you tight games

I don't think I placed blame on the refs for this loss. I believe I used one-sided and unbalanced officiating. NU didn't help themselves in key moments. NU was called for 21 fouls to their 9. NU shot 8 FT to their 28. That is one-sided and unbalanced.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
If we beat Rutgers at home and lose to Michigan away, do we make the tournament?

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
If we beat Rutgers at home and lose to Michigan away, do we make the tournament?

Yes, I would think NU would be solidly in the tournament if they beat Rutgers and went 1-1 to finish. Wisconsin and NW both have 3 tough games left. NU, going 1-1, still has a legitimate shot to finish in the top 4 of the B1G and get the double bye.

Bracket Matrix has NU in 109 out of 109 brackets. NU could still get in by finishing 0-2 but remain in the top 6 of the B1G. They should avoid that scenario, but win Sunday, and I think NU would be a lock for the NCAA.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds