Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Neb trying to flip Raiola (3 Viewers)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is odd for Kyle McCord. His big transfer announcement getting dwarfed by the Raiola news. That's weird. He's the hot shit from 11-1 Ohio State coming to 5-7 Nebraska and this Dylan Raiola thing relegating his commitment announcement to the back pages.

I wonder if part of that is why the NU coaches are pissed the DR thing got out (one insider said the coaches are angry about it)

If we get both just wait until next year if McCord is the starter and has a bad game. The fans will be screaming for Raiola.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Imagine being somebody like Quinn Clark or Ian Flynt, lightly recruited and going to a down Nebraska team to all of a sudden the number 1 qb in your class is coming to throw you the ball.
Wish we’d cut ties with both to make way for Jaden Redell and another piece of Louis Vatton dylan wants to bring with. Its a dog eat dog world

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If we get both just wait until next year if McCord is the starter and has a bad game. The fans will be screaming for Raiola.
It'll be wild.

Here's a scenario that would break the NU fanboards:

Game 2 of 2024: McCord tweaks ankle, leaves game w CU up 10-0 in 2nd Q. Dylan on in relief, leads NU to 35-28 victory over Coach Prime's Buffaloes to a raucous, insane Memorial Stadium crowd.

McCord healthy by week 3. Have fun with that one Matt Rhule.

I'm sure Derek McCord wouldn't insert himself into that situation.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
It'll be wild.

Here's a scenario that would break the NU fanboards:

Game 2 of 2024: McCord tweaks ankle, leaves game w CU up 10-0 in 2nd Q. Dylan on in relief, leads NU to 35-28 victory over Coach Prime's Buffaloes to a raucous, insane Memorial Stadium crowd.

McCord healthy by week 3. Have fun with that one Matt Rhule.

I'm sure Derek McCord wouldn't insert himself into that situation.
I know others are sold we get both, but I’ll believe it when I see it. It could definitely get crazy.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know others are sold we get both, but I’ll believe it when I see it. It could definitely get crazy.
I'm a Chicken Little (I admit)...

But I actually worry that the McCord camp (read: his dad) would be ego-driven enough that this whole Raiola media a-bomb today makes them RETHINK their commitment.

Dad wanted Kyle to have his big announcement day to stick it to OSU. Sees this explosion of interest RE: Dylan and says "fuck this, you need to go somewhere you're the #1 attraction."

I think this is an insane thing to think....but the dad sounds like he's a bit of a stage dad in the first place.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm a Chicken Little (I admit)...

But I actually worry that the McCord camp (read: his dad) would be ego-driven enough that this whole Raiola media a-bomb today makes them RETHINK their commitment.

Dad wanted Kyle to have his big announcement day to stick it to OSU. Sees this explosion of interest RE: Dylan and says "fuck this, you need to go somewhere you're the #1 attraction."

I think this is an insane thing to think....but the dad sounds like he's a bit of a stage dad in the first place.
Someone said he on his LinkedIn profile it said father of Ohio State quarterback so I can see it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds