Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Neb trying to flip Raiola (4 Viewers)

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
Why would DK stay committed if this actually happens
DK was rated the most accurate QB at the Elite 11. Do you think he's going to leave with that in has back pocket over Raiola? Maybe he wants to actually have a competition and get better. He could use his redshirt at Nebraska then transfer after his freshman season with all 4 years of eligibility left.

Toe

Wide Receiver

ol4NDgn.gif

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Lol why would you even talk about pulling Kaelin's offer? It's not like any other QB on campus is any good so I guess I'd view it as Purdy/Haarberg being on the chopping block
I’ve heard conflicting reports on Chubba..

Haarberg should never see a snap at QB unless it is in a short yardage package

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is odd for Kyle McCord. His big transfer announcement getting dwarfed by the Raiola news. That's weird. He's the hot shit from 11-1 Ohio State coming to 5-7 Nebraska and this Dylan Raiola thing relegating his commitment announcement to the back pages.

I wonder if part of that is why the NU coaches are pissed the DR thing got out (one insider said the coaches are angry about it)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is odd for Kyle McCord. His big transfer announcement getting dwarfed by the Raiola news. That's weird. He's the hot shit from 11-1 Ohio State coming to 5-7 Nebraska and this Dylan Raiola thing relegating his commitment announcement to the back pages.

I wonder if part of that is why the NU coaches are pissed the DR thing got out (one insider said the coaches are angry about it)

Our coaches shouldn’t be angry shit like this leaks out.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds