Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Speaking of Mt Rushmore lists (part 2).... (1 Viewer)

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
Dble E said:
When I was in school in Lincoln we met some gals from Colorado or so they said.....

My neighbor and I double teamed this older lady. We were 22, she was probably mid 30's. She told us later her husband is a state police officer. I would have liked that info before we did that....might have made me think twice.

Would you have only taken her mouth if you knew before?

I mean...probably not. I wasn't selective when I was that age......If a lady said yes....I was generally game.

She was a one jack and coke gal....fairly pretty if I recall. Didn't take much convincing.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
My wife while 29 when we met, was also married (before me) at 18 (had a baby young so they got married) until 25 upon their divorce. I am sure in those four years she got with more than the 6 she claims. I'd say always double the number...
yep. my wife says 30 then i assume 60. no probs with that.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
When I was in school in Lincoln we met some gals from Colorado or so they said.....

My neighbor and I double teamed this older lady. We were 22, she was probably mid 30's. She told us later her husband is a state police officer. I would have liked that info before we did that....might have made me think twice.
That was just her way of making sure you didn’t try to keep in touch…she got her Eiffel Tower treatment and she was ready to go back to officer dufus.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dble E said:

I mean...probably not. I wasn't selective when I was that age......If a lady said yes....I was generally game.

She was a one jack and coke gal....fairly pretty if I recall. Didn't take much convincing.
At 22…two tits a hole and heartbeat…that’s all it took.

You don’t have to like it and yeah it may be sad…but true.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Would you make your wife's Mt Rushmore list of her best night of passion?

I'd say most of us wouldn't....
If you fuck them right they always come back so I’ll go with yes.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not a doubt in my mind. I say this confidently knowing my dick game is maybe average.

When you eat ass and emphasize all other areas of foreplay you can afford to have an AWC.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Isn’t it sad that all these men are built up to think they aren’t the best.

You know damn well your woman is all built up to be the best pussy on the block.

Women can control how freaky they are and how willing they are to be good at fucking is up to them.

We need to knock them down a few more pegs. Know your worth kings.
I am only worth 29 cents due to the latest drought

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds