Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Speaking of Mt Rushmore lists (part 2).... (1 Viewer)

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
Would you make your wife's Mt Rushmore list of her best night of passion?

I'd say most of us wouldn't....

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Would you make your wife's Mt Rushmore list of her best night of passion?

I'd say most of us wouldn't....
Absolutely. I'm all 4 faces. As I mentioned in the other thread, I love my wife dearly, but she is adventurous as buttered toast. I'm her first and only.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Isn’t it sad that all these men are built up to think they aren’t the best.

You know damn well your woman is all built up to be the best pussy on the block.

Women can control how freaky they are and how willing they are to be good at fucking is up to them.

We need to knock them down a few more pegs. Know your worth kings.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Yes--but I feel like that bar is pretty low generally speaking for chatting w/ hook ups over the years

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
i don't believe anyone that says they were their wife's first or they only have been with 3 other men. Unless you married your wife when she was 15, that can't be true. if you married your wife after her 30th bday her number is closer to 30 - 3/yr for 10 years.

Blackshirts44

Linebacker
Elite Member
My favorite words out of a woman's mouth..."What did you do? OMG!! Tell me!!!" I never get tired hearing those words. There's usually some begging that comes after.
Well let’s hear it! What exactly did you do!? Need some tips for when my 38 week pregnant wife is ready to go again

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
i don't believe anyone that says they were their wife's first or they only have been with 3 other men. Unless you married your wife when she was 15, that can't be true. if you married your wife after her 30th bday her number is closer to 30 - 3/yr for 10 years.

My wife while 29 when we met, was also married (before me) at 18 (had a baby young so they got married) until 25 upon their divorce. I am sure in those four years she got with more than the 6 she claims. I'd say always double the number...

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
Yes--but I feel like that bar is pretty low generally speaking for chatting w/ hook ups over the years

The best was when a lady would tell me "I never usually do this."

Me: "I know, you're a good gal."

Knowing we were both lying made it fun. C'mon...I mean as studly as I am....I wasn't/aren't John Stamos handsome so I knew it wasn't just me being so attractive, she couldn't help herself.

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
I’m just saying. Been the beneficiary of more than one girls trip.

When I was in school in Lincoln we met some gals from Colorado or so they said.....

My neighbor and I double teamed this older lady. We were 22, she was probably mid 30's. She told us later her husband is a state police officer. I would have liked that info before we did that....might have made me think twice.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
When I was in school in Lincoln we met some gals from Colorado or so they said.....

My neighbor and I double teamed this older lady. We were 22, she was probably mid 30's. She told us later her husband is a state police officer. I would have liked that info before we did that....might have made me think twice.
Would you have only taken her mouth if you knew before?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds