Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Movies you couldn’t make today (1 Viewer)

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
I Was in an interesting discussion earlier at a cookout with some friends. What do you believe are some movies you absolutely couldn’t get away with making today because of woke, liberal pussy culture running Hollywood?

This list is from 2019 is pretty good, but it’s all comedy. I’d like to know what movies of any genre you think wouldn’t stand a chance these days?

Red Dog

Cornerback
Elite Member
I Was in an interesting discussion earlier at a cookout with some friends. What do you believe are some movies you absolutely couldn’t get away with making today because of woke, liberal pussy culture running Hollywood?

This list is from 2019 is pretty good, but it’s all comedy. I’d like to know what movies of any genre you think wouldn’t stand a chance these days?
Woke liberal pussys have been running Hollywood for much longer than the last two years

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

I think a lot of them could be made today. Blazing Saddles was the movie that popped into my head when I saw the headline.

NEHusker54

Cornerback

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I would think it could be made. Something like All in the Family probably couldn’t make it today. Maybe Married with Children.
They are trying to bring back an animated Married with Children with the original cast.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Superbad.

Movie was the apex of comedy movies in its window. But with the modern high school culture, Superbad would not fit in.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds