Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT: Shit Movies you like (1 Viewer)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Rewatching the OG Mortal Kombat as the new one is released tomorrow. It’s cheesy as hell but I grew up playing the games and watching that movie (can’t stand the sequel)

Can’t wait for the new one that’s being released tomorrow. As long as it’s not as shitty as the sequel it’s all good in my book.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Rewatching the OG Mortal Kombat as the new one is released tomorrow. It’s cheesy as hell but I grew up playing the games and watching that movie (can’t stand the sequel)

Can’t wait for the new one that’s being released tomorrow. As long as it’s not as shitty as the sequel it’s all good in my book.
That was the first movie that came to mind for me when I saw thread title. Pretty pumped to watch the new one tomorrow.

Double Dragon and half the Star Wars movies are on the list for me too.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Not sure if you heard of it, "Nebraska Football 20 year destruction". It's pretty sad to watch. Recommend a kleenex box with you. It stars Harvey Perlman, Frank S, Billy Callahan, Mark P, Shawn Eichorst, Special appearance by Michael Riley. Some superhero who turns out to be a phony Scotty don't know Frost

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
It better not

tumblr_lqx1tsrIiO1qmedp1o6_250.gifv

I’ve encountered some people that have told me the movie is dumb. Those people are dumb obviously but I figured I’d check.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG

RoadHouse...best worst movie EVER made.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds