Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mongo attended every single one of his sons football practices this spring (1 Viewer)

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Did he post this on rrs or something? Also rrs is being really fucky for me. Booted me on both my personal and work computer, won't let me log in or go through the 'forgot password' option, let me log back in on my work computer with no changes, and never kicked me out on my phone. What the fuck?

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
Did he post this on rrs or something? Also rrs is being really fucky for me. Booted me on both my personal and work computer, won't let me log in or go through the 'forgot password' option, let me log back in on my work computer with no changes, and never kicked me out on my phone. What the fuck?
he said it on both Doug & Daddy and then in Tunnel Talk.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
the only thing i may ask is if his kid had a surgery or something and he was there to help
him out. then maybe id feel different

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
the only thing i may ask is if his kid had a surgery or something and he was there to help
him out. then maybe id feel different

Yea I remember he blew out his knee or something a while back, but why would he go to all of the practices if his kid isn't participating? And he said his kid was suiting up for the spring game

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
If Mongo wasn’t so terrible at what he does on HoL things like this wouldn’t make him such an easy target.
If Dean pays him more than $5 a week it’s too much
Knowing Dean he probably has that gober paying him.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
My parents skipped my sisters events to go to mine since I was the much better athlete. Other than when my dad coached baseball they never attended practice. Also if I had a complaint about the coach they always took the coaches side. Made me who I am today.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
For context from TT last week.

*** My time in Nebraska is coming to an end. I have literally been in Kearney since the start of spring football (so for a little over five weeks). I have been at every practice regardless of weather conditions and it's been a wild spring. I appreciate the interest that everyone has expressed to me about Trevor and how he's feeling. It's been a long spring with a couple of new injuries to add to the list (thank goodness not a knee) but he is ready to go Saturday. If you are coming to the game please let me know. He will be on the gold squad and I assume he will keep his roster number (#86).

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

*** My time in Nebraska is coming to an end. I have literally been in Kearney since the start of spring football (so for a little over five weeks). I have been at every practice regardless of weather conditions and it's been a wild spring. I appreciate the interest that everyone has expressed to me about Trevor and how he's feeling. It's been a long spring with a couple of new injuries to add to the list (thank goodness not a knee) but he is ready to go Saturday. If you are coming to the game please let me know. He will be on the gold squad and I assume he will keep his roster number (#86).
I'm glad no one is defending Mongo here. I'd hate to have to perma ban someone over something like that.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
My parents skipped my sisters events to go to mine since I was the much better athlete. Other than when my dad coached baseball they never attended practice. Also if I had a complaint about the coach they always took the coaches side. Made me who I am today.
Parents needs to stay the hell out of things with coaches

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

And here I thought TT was bad when I left a year and a half ago

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds