Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (5 Viewers)

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yesterday, August 10th, was our 47th anniversary. We've actually known each other for 52 years since 1969. We celebrated at The Cellar in Fullerton which is one of a handful of French restaurants left in the cultural wasteland aka SoCal. Great meal though including a 2005 French Bordeaux which didn't require a loan to enjoy. Quite a journey from a Saturday in 1974 at Dundee Presbyterian Church in Omaha and I'm truly blessed.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Yesterday, August 10th, was our 47th anniversary. We've actually known each other for 52 years since 1969. We celebrated at The Cellar in Fullerton which is one of a handful of French restaurants left in the cultural wasteland aka SoCal. Great meal though including a 2005 French Bordeaux which didn't require a loan to enjoy. Quite a journey from a Saturday in 1974 at Dundee Presbyterian Church in Omaha and I'm truly blessed.

C6KJTMb.gif

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 4187
things got wild in juniata last night, we got an active shooter alert on our phone’s about midnight that was the equivalent of an actual pterodactyl screaming in my ear.
Man, that’s a really sad thing to read to start the day. Bless our LEO’s and the thin blue line they represent between us and anarchy.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
View attachment 4187
things got wild in juniata last night, we got an active shooter alert on our phone’s about midnight that was the equivalent of an actual pterodactyl screaming in my ear.

heard on KRVN it ended with 1 shot from 1 pre-designated trooper

just a few miles south of the NSP training academy... probably secured a standing job offer as the firearms instructor if he ever wants it

to2.gif

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
So what is the word on Husker Max?

I followed an article that lead me there.

Good, bad?

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
the Oregon trail, the Mormon trail, the Union Pacific transcontinental railroad and I80 (the United State’s main east/west Interstate route) all run through literally the only flat part of Nebraska (the Platte Val

this has led to a “Nebraska is flat” myth that will simply never go away
(Dark green is flat)

148984619.dkhWV7hX.jpg
This map is a disaster for my partial color blindness

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds