Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (2 Viewers)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
@Woodrow F Call - you still heading up this way in the not so distant future?

This coming weekend!

We will have to light the "bat" signal over The Twisted Tail and see who may be interested in gathering to dunk a sweet potato fry or two in some marshmallow dipping sauce in yore honor (my best BBTownBomber impression right there, by Gawd).
3 some! Mmmm!! Jokes aside i hope you have a great time if it happens. Best part of meeting former scrollers is there is a lot of butt slappin and flatulence in

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
@bbenson67 you are in my top 3 sumbitchs even goin way back to tMB. Some incredible postin days. You been doing well Sonny?
Yes sir doing well. Went to The Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach for Easter Sunday Brunch today with the family and two of my brother's nieces. It's a tradition for us but sadly this year it rained so everything was inside as opposed to a monster buffet overlooking the ocean on their outdoor patio. No joke we're becoming Seattle rain wise. We've had so much rain and cold weather I feel bad for anyone who came to California expecting the typical California winter.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

Had to click on the link to watch it. Wish I knew how to riff on each of those guitars. Woulda, coulda, shoulda kept up with the lessons way back when. This may be one of the few regrets I have in life (full disclosure: I'd probably be dead if I achieved actual rock star status).

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Had to click on the link to watch it. Wish I knew how to riff on each of those guitars. Woulda, coulda, shoulda kept up with the lessons way back when. This may be one of the few regrets I have in life (full disclosure: I'd probably be dead if I achieved actual rock star status).

I dont know why it shows that way.

its awesome tho and worth the click to see it!

I took lessons 2x.
I H A T E to practice.
I will never be able to play.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Got any Bronies impacted by the fires down in Riley County, KS? I saw 3,000 acres burned on the noon news.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
3,000 acres is nothing they prescribe burn like 30,000 acres every year in Riley Co

Total shit hole
I may have gotten the number of acres wrong. We're usually smokey for a few weeks every year from the prescribed burns in KS as the winds drift north in the spring. Let's hope Canada or Colorado aren't ablaze this year as the last few years have produced some turrible air quality conditions when they're on fire.

And I will trust your assessment of Riley County as a shithole.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds