Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (6 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Merry Christmas

IMG-4111.jpg

Photographer

Bench Warmer
bat man girl GIF

I'm new here...

homer simpson GIF

I came from...

brad pitt you do not talk about fight club GIF

IYKYK

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

ace ventura GIF

Quizz Questionaire GIF by BuzzFeed

What does MLPFC stand for? Seriously. I have no idea.
(Thank you in advance for the answer!)

Rushing Fox Tv GIF by BH90210

But I can't wait to know you all better! I spent 9 years at my previous internet home. Feeling a little out of place trying to find a new spot. So far, I'm loving it over here.

Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
bat man girl GIF

I'm new here...

homer simpson GIF

I came from...

brad pitt you do not talk about fight club GIF

IYKYK

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

ace ventura GIF

Quizz Questionaire GIF by BuzzFeed

What does MLPFC stand for? Seriously. I have no idea.
(Thank you in advance for the answer!)

Rushing Fox Tv GIF by BH90210

But I can't wait to know you all better! I spent 9 years at my previous internet home. Feeling a little out of place trying to find a new spot. So far, I'm loving it over here.

Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland
MLPFC (my little pony fan club) was a long running thread on the old Rivals main board for Husker fans. Typically ones that were banned from the Huskers rivals board by Sean

Photographer

Bench Warmer
MLPFC (my little pony fan club) was a long running thread on the old Rivals main board for Husker fans. Typically ones that were banned from the Huskers rivals board by Sean
No kidding? I missed out on all that fun. I was on the old Scout boards from probably 2003 til I think 2014 (unless they died sooner than that) and then NCIU from 2014 til now. Feels like I might have missed some of the mainstream stuff! Thank you for clarifying that! It's gonna take me a minute to learn the lingo over here.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
No kidding? I missed out on all that fun. I was on the old Scout boards from probably 2003 til I think 2014 (unless they died sooner than that) and then NCIU from 2014 til now. Feels like I might have missed some of the mainstream stuff! Thank you for clarifying that! It's gonna take me a minute to learn the lingo over here.
Well welcome aboard! Let me know if you need anything

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
please raise your right hand and repeat after me:

I @Photographer do solemnly swear to tell the MLPFC if I am a rival message board mole or Dean/Sipple informant.

I @Photographer do solemnly swear to uphold the MLPFC constitution, the 308 and the only offense for Nebraska is one with a well balanced rushing attack.

Place your right hand over the Tom Osborne playbook and swear it.

IMG-4115.jpg

Photographer

Bench Warmer
Mods here are far superior to their mods.
To be fair, I liked all the mods over there and got along fine with everyone. They have always been good to me. However, the price of admission went up and got a bit outside my budget for Husker football info. I love Nebraska, but at the end of the day, it’s a luxury not a necessity. I loved the community though and immediately missed that aspect of it. I signed up on Huskers 247, but so far it hasn’t matched the community feel I had over there. TPB so far has seemed to be a really tight knit group and feels like a group I’d enjoy being a part of. So for that, I say thank you! I’ll try my best to be a good contributor here as well. GBR!

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
To be fair, I liked all the mods over there and got along fine with everyone. They have always been good to me. However, the price of admission went up and got a bit outside my budget for Husker football info. I love Nebraska, but at the end of the day, it’s a luxury not a necessity. I loved the community though and immediately missed that aspect of it. I signed up on Huskers 247, but so far it hasn’t matched the community feel I had over there. TPB so far has seemed to be a really tight knit group and feels like a group I’d enjoy being a part of. So for that, I say thank you! I’ll try my best to be a good contributor here as well. GBR!
As long as you're not a faggit, this is a pretty cool place.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 32066

We're an eclectic bunch that gravitates towards cartoon ponies, as Garrett explained. Some of us have been hanging around ITT for a decade plus across a couple of sites:

View attachment 32067
Wow! That picture is a collector's item. Right up there with the cemetery headstones with the names of all the banned scroll members which became the origin of the MLPFC. Although I can see how this might be a bit confusing to a new person and perhaps a bit troubling lol.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds