Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (6 Viewers)

rr55

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Going on three years of no rain. Shaping up to be a historic year here in a bad way. Map of the last three days of rain and where we’re at.

Attachments

• IMG_1289.jpeg
    IMG_1289.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 23

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Going on three years of no rain. Shaping up to be a historic year here in a bad way. Map of the last three days of rain and where we’re at.
Somewhere near Virginia, NE? Is Terry's Place still open and serving steaks on weekends?

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If any of you visit Facebook there's a new group for Swimtown history folks which is actually really good. It's called Omaha Nostalgia Project and is similar to the other Omaha group called Forgotten Omaha which has shut down. The main difference is that this group focuses on Omaha restaurants and hotels primarily. Lots of deep dive history and the stories told by people responding to the posts are really interesting.

Whatever one may think about Omaha, I know I know, we were at one time a world class dining destination and it's really fun to see an attempt to preserve that history. Worth a visit.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
whats ins. date down there?
Honestly don't know. I'm not even sure because I guess it's something I have never considered using to help make a decision on when to plant.

All I do know is the government made the decision on insurance dates and mother nature decides when its done giving us a killing frost and history provides us an average date for when that is. Down here it's may 7-8

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
whats ins. date down there?
Honestly don't know. I'm not even sure because I guess it's something I have never considered using to help make a decision on when to plant.

All I do know is the government made the decision on insurance dates and mother nature decides when its done giving us a killing frost and history provides us an average date for when that is. Down here it's may 7-8

I saw on the US Farm Report show that Missouri is over 30% planted for corn and beans. Typical year is only around 8% planted by this time.

Between this and last fall I was told by a MO Extension agent that there was a 500% increase in farmers double cropping…. I’d say the boys to the East are getting a little too wild gambling for my taste.

it’s like everybody forgot the 80s happened

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Checking in with just shy of an inch of rain received over the last two rounds of rain here in Bennington. It ain't great ... but the trees seem happy.
Thinking back to yore post last week regarding how long it takes to go how many miles AND how do you use the English language to convey that distance to someone else.

With that all said………..FIFY…….😘

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds