Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (6 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I got chicken vindaloo and naan last night from a place called T O 5 Bollywood Grill. It was actually surprisingly good; definitely the best I've had in Omaha so far.
I had Maharani a couple weeks ago for lunch. It's in that fancy food court in Aksarben. No idea what it was. Let the cook/cashier decide. Mostly rice. Told him I like spicy and he said 1-10. Picked 7 to be safe. It was good. Might have died if I picked 10 because 7 was plenty spicy. Breathed fire for a couple hours.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had Maharani a couple weeks ago for lunch. It's in that fancy food court in Aksarben. No idea what it was. Let the cook/cashier decide. Mostly rice. Told him I like spicy and he said 1-10. Picked 7 to be safe. It was good. Might have died if I picked 10 because 7 was plenty spicy. Breathed fire for a couple hours.
I tried that place once and didn't like it, but I can't remember what I got. Maybe I'll give it another shot, but I don't often find myself at Aksarben's indoor/outdoor food court.

You probably got biryani if it was mostly rice.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
We started calving last week. Getting after it the last couple days. We calve out in the pasture so it’s interesting at times trying to find them but usually have good luck. Had one cow really come after me this evening so I didn’t get that calf tagged and will try again with some help tomorrow.
Thought most calving was Feb/March??

(Side note……we bought yearlings and finished them. Dad never had any desire for the cow/ calve deal)

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
We started calving last week. Getting after it the last couple days. We calve out in the pasture so it’s interesting at times trying to find them but usually have good luck. Had one cow really come after me this evening so I didn’t get that calf tagged and will try again with some help tomorrow.
i just assume fall calvers dont get tags lol. pair em up in october

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
The new Colby event center looks like a modern church @Woodrow F Call

Except this thing ain’t making money like mega churches do.

I got 4 meetings today to see if a group of us can change that…

AD6-FCFDF-0-B61-4041-9-A15-0-DAFE2-DDC3-F9.jpg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds