Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (6 Viewers)

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Stumbled upon this at Twitter. I love going thru playbooks. Mostly to steal ideas. But Ohio states tight zone and their rules really shaped how I teach it. Rules are simple. Calls are simple. Can handle anything. That and Dan Gonzalez passing game and how he teaches it.

The OU playbook is just a bunch of screen shots of their paper playbook. Old school.

The Penn state one. Moorhead is really good as well. Love their inverted veer stuff.
Coming from an 8 man background The most in-depth blocking scheme we had was trap or pull… we were really simple blocking scheme wise but my junior year especially we really started to go hard into spread and getting guards eligible and really confusing the defense, worked out really well for us.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Coming from an 8 man background The most in-depth blocking scheme we had was trap or pull… we were really simple blocking scheme wise but my junior year especially we really started to go hard into spread and getting guards eligible and really confusing the defense, worked out really well for us.
I've coached both, they're different worlds. There's some concepts that don't carry over and some that do.

Getting 5 guys in sync in the OL is difficult, but it's so damn awesome and rewarding when it comes together. We played the 2 time defending state champs about 3-4 years ago, (they were down, still good nonetheless). We had a group of kids up front, 3 year starters, and it all came together. They could make line calls on the fly without much coaching or prompting them. They knew how to handle what they were doing. We ran tight zone that day 31 times and pin and pull another 16. This team played a 3-4 quarters based system and we even got them out of their quarters alignment for a stretch. Our YPC wasn't anything gaudy, but we never punted, and completely controlled the game offensively. One of my prouder moments of our guys in my coaching career.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well, loading up the Jeep with 2 dogs (120 lbs and 40 lbs) and a 3 month old for our journey to CO tomorrow AM for 10 days. No pics of power lines or Casey’s (goat breakfast pizza ugh so good). Might stop at a Mormon Maverick gas station which is actually a phenomenal place to stop. Like the enlarged white diaper wearing version of Casey’s. I’ll post pics

First time back since moving to AZ🇺🇸>CO 🇨🇳

Those maverick stations are legit for sure.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
As a Dodgers fan who watches a lot of games, there are probably only a handful of people to whom I’ve spent more time listening in my life.
I’ve always respected great baseball sportscasters. He was there at the top for me. Always enjoyed listening to him calling the game when they played the Rockies(I’m a twins fan but lived in Denver area).

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well, if any of you lads were going to wish me a "happy birthday", today would be the day to do it! ;)
Happy Birthday GIF by chuber channel

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds