Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Yore avatar couldn't be any gayer and I bet both of your daughters have been short dicked by walk on full backs from Thayer county that never had a chance of making the 2 deep

Wow... I will respectfully disagree that my avatar couldn't be any gayer. I could easily have a picture of Jim as my avatar which would be exponentially gayer. As for my daughters, as a native Nebraskan and a proud Husker fan, I would consider it an honor for them to be short dicked by walk on fullbacks, but given our history of walk on fullbacks, I'd much prefer them to be from Butler County.

Wow... I will respectfully disagree that my avatar couldn't be any gayer. I could easily have a picture of Jim as my avatar which would be exponentially gayer. As for my daughters, as a native Nebraskan and a proud Husker fan, I would consider it an honor for them to be short dicked by walk on fullbacks, but given our history of walk on fullbacks, I'd much prefer them to be from Butler County.
That avatar is pretty gay ftr.

I can go to any bumfuck gunshop I want around here I want and they'll smoke any deal scheels or cabela bass pro shop has
Smoke any deal is pretty gray. I have a couple of guns but definitely wouldn't consider myself a gun guy. Are we talking $400 gun from Scheels you'll find for $250? Guess I was thinking you could probably find it somewhere for $350. Or $1,000 gun for $900. I'd consider that pretty comparable.

As a former Fullback from rural Nebraska I thank you for supporting us in these spread formation times.

it’s been rough out here, even @slattimer hates fullbacks

🙁

Smoke any deal is pretty gray. I have a couple of guns but definitely wouldn't consider myself a gun guy. Are we talking $400 gun from Scheels you'll find for $250? Guess I was thinking you could probably find it somewhere for $350. Or $1,000 gun for $900. I'd consider that pretty comparable.

I have 3 guns but they were all given to me for free.

I don’t consider myself a “gun guy” either. Especially since 2 of my guns are kid guns (bolt action .22 and a bolt action .410)

I haven’t been deer hunting since I was a kid and realized this is a giant waste of a Saturday during football season

Ask the Tito's what it was talking about, woodrow doesn't recall

HTRS is like LGBTQANB (lesbian gay bisexual trans queer asexual non-binary)

If you can name it, you can add them to the group. No questions asked.
I don't understand why we need to include asexual in a list centered around sexual orientation. It'd be like lumping atheism into a group of religions.

Also, talk about a group that has never been discriminated against just forcing themselves into the conversation...

I don't understand why we need to include asexual in a list centered around sexual orientation. It'd be like lumping atheism into a group of religions.

as a white cis gender male your opinion on anything is literally a hate crime and I’ve already reported you to the FBI for having conservative thoughts which are far worse than isis or the Taliban

**these are all actual takes that have had air time on CNN/MSNBC**

@scotchfrost9697 you seeing the high $ calf prices

yes sir. got a few to go in thr next couple weeks & then need that to hold til january ish

Farmer_meme.jpg

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back