Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

FIL passed this morning. 66 years old. A good american factory worker who churned out a Doctor and a Pharmacist.

Cheers fellas
I think that's the epitome of the American dream: give your kids a shot at a better life than you had. Well done by him, and may peace be with him and your family as you mourn his passing and celebrate his life.

62-FDA52-F-7281-43-B9-9249-90-ABCA6-EE19-A.jpg

my Father in Law Starter pack

here he is about 12 feet off the path despite a billion signs saying not to

he tried to open the gate… he figures the Lions are from Africa and so is he so it’s cool
50-C2-F0-B2-B167-4846-B001-B9-D7-B9-D56696.jpg

here he is feeling the water in the aquarium to see how warm it is, legit just reached up and stuck his hand in
965-CA355-6-B7-C-4-C8-D-A8-DD-1402-F94-E7-ED3.jpg

He claimed this was the most realistic part of the Africa section. (broken down vehicle)
B41240-C2-7608-4967-9-DB7-FA5-EBA6-B3465.jpg

Choice makes us put up these signs up but he doesn’t have to like it.
F84619-B0-7-A8-A-4-A44-9-CE8-5-A5312-EB4683.jpg

You may or may not catch me loitering upstairs in the guns and ammo section. More than one "impulse" buy has taken place there.

Also, did your son not LOVE riding the Ferris Wheel?

We only went because we hadn't seen the new one and to see some of our friends who are now managers at Scheels. Back when we were in college they were rookie employees slinging shoes for $6.55/hr and now 5 of our friends are managers. (2 in Lincoln, 3 in Overland Park)

I made fun of them for still having to dress like a dork despite being the boss.

my Father in Law Starter pack

here he is about 12 feet off the path despite a billion signs saying not to

he tried to open the gate… he figures the Lions are from Africa and so is he so it’s cool
50-C2-F0-B2-B167-4846-B001-B9-D7-B9-D56696.jpg

here he is feeling the water in the aquarium to see how warm it is, legit just reached up and stuck his hand in
965-CA355-6-B7-C-4-C8-D-A8-DD-1402-F94-E7-ED3.jpg

He claimed this was the most realistic part of the Africa section. (broken down vehicle)
B41240-C2-7608-4967-9-DB7-FA5-EBA6-B3465.jpg

Choice makes us put up these signs up but he doesn’t have to like it.
F84619-B0-7-A8-A-4-A44-9-CE8-5-A5312-EB4683.jpg
Did you see the gorillas? Them and the tigers had been closed all summer but just reopened. We're paying a friend to take our son to the zoo on Friday so that we can finally get some fucking work done at home.

Did you see the gorillas? Them and the tigers had been closed all summer but just reopened. We're paying a friend to take our son to the zoo on Friday so that we can finally get some fucking work done at home.

saw the brand new baby gorillas (actually super cute)

saw the Tiger up on the "Asian Highland" faux temple thing, was NOT worth the hike up that fake mountain and then back down (1 way in and out)

the Gorilla building is also now only 1 door, no more shortcut through using the elevator, once you get to the end of the gorillas you have to turn back around. I didn't mind that cuz extra time in the AC but no elevator meant having to hike up that looping road hill on the far northwest side of the park.... pushing that stroller up that during the heat of the day was not fun

PS: no concessions open like normal --> you have to download their stupid app and order/pay for food via the app then they place it in the double window like a bank drive thru. 1 of the many things that just made me laugh about how stupid Swimtown has become

saw the brand new baby gorillas (actually super cute)

saw the Tiger up on the "Asian Highland" faux temple thing, was NOT worth the hike up that fake mountain and then back down (1 way in and out)

the Gorilla building is also now only 1 door, no more shortcut through using the elevator, once you get to the end of the gorillas you have to turn back around. I didn't mind that cuz extra time in the AC but no elevator meant having to hike up that looping road hill on the far northwest side of the park.... pushing that stroller up that during the heat of the day was not fun

PS: no concessions open like normal --> you have to download their stupid app and order/pay for food via the app then they place it in the double window like a bank drive thru. 1 of the many things that just made me laugh about how stupid Swimtown has become
Dammit. We were looking forward to cutting through the gorilla exhibit on our way out. I know what you mean all too well about the uphill climb once you go past it.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back