Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

At an antique store and debating if I should buy this

DDBA3150-171-C-4-AB2-973-F-6842444-FCB43.jpg

imagine chugging beer out of this tho…

If we weren’t 500 miles from home I’d buy it. (in Warsaw MO)
Worth the $15 transport risk, IMO. Even if your bride hates it, it will make a lovely housewarming gift for @scotchfrost9697 when he finds his new "forever home". Imagine drinking beer with your bronies on that magnificent deck it will surely have!

For whatever reason that potato juice and I have never gotten along. My friend, Mr. Juniper Berry, is another story. Love me some Saphire or Hendricks.

Now I'm following you. I'm basically the opposite as I can handle my vodka 99% of the time if we aren't counting last Tuesday. Gin & Tonic has wrecked me more often than not

I wish. Got around .50 but the boss went with enlist beans this year and the weed control is much to be desired so we are still out Walking fields cutting palmer. Real blast trudging through irrigated beans when it’s humid as f@ck out.

The Enlist trait alone just doesn't cut it. The E3 are okay, but still not bulletproof. Talk about an expensive AF post pass when you run Enlist and liberty together, plus the clethodim or glyphosate.

I post sprayed close to 9,000 acres of soybeans this year, majority of them being custom work, and 90% were xtend. I didn't respray a single xtend acre, but nearly every Enlist, liberty or E3 got 2 post sprayings. Not a single complaint of drift or volatility damage either. Tell boss to plant xtend, not be a tifyt ass that uses generic, no VRA, DRA, be responsible and he won't have a single issue. Use the correct tips too

My old man paid for the house and 4 acres with cash.

You damn Baby Boomers @LoudHogRider @bbenson67 @Elizabeth Reed

PS: might have a nice house and money but is still a redneck from Valentine
Really nice set up in a beautiful spot. I used to think paying cash was not a great way to go for a home with interest rates so low and the stock market on fire. But holy crap, Orange County has completely lost their mind as far as housing prices are concerned. Aside from the median price being $1 mil the rate of appreciation is just insane.

This from the Orange County Register: Aug 23, 2021 — Seven price records were set. The median's $129,000 increase equals a $14.73 gain every hour over 12 months.

Completely unrelated but do you guys remember the Bo countdown clock someone created showing how much Bo was making per hour from his Nebraska payout? It broke it down by month day and year. I recall that being very depressing.

The Enlist trait alone just doesn't cut it. The E3 are okay, but still not bulletproof. Talk about an expensive AF post pass when you run Enlist and liberty together, plus the clethodim or glyphosate.

I post sprayed close to 9,000 acres of soybeans this year, majority of them being custom work, and 90% were xtend. I didn't respray a single xtend acre, but nearly every Enlist, liberty or E3 got 2 post sprayings. Not a single complaint of drift or volatility damage either. Tell boss to plant xtend, not be a tifyt ass that uses generic, no VRA, DRA, be responsible and he won't have a single issue. Use the correct tips too
Farmers should be running the government. You understand risk, economics and the consequences of poor decision making. Not kidding.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back