Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

5jfw5c.jpg

2, 3, 4, 1

Well, it may not be a good plan ... but it's a plan!

She already turned down my idea of her dressing up as Wonder Woman and my back up idea of her dressing up as a slutty Princess Jasmine.

to be honest there is still like a 75% chance we will be going as Baby Shark, Mommy Shark and Daddy Shark

idk if you are aware of this song (it’s kind of old by now) but I’ve probably heard that song no less than 2 million times over the past 20 months

I lay in bed and hear the song, I wake up and think I’m in the song but I’m just here growing weaker while baby shark waits in the bush growing stronger and stronger

apocnow.gif

She already turned down my idea of her dressing up as Wonder Woman and my back up idea of her dressing up as a slutty Princess Jasmine.

to be honest there is still like a 75% chance we will be going as Baby Shark, Mommy Shark and Daddy Shark

idk if you are aware of this song (it’s kind of old by now) but I’ve probably heard that song no less than 2 million times over the past 20 months

I lay in bed and hear the song, I wake up and think I’m in the song but I’m just here growing weaker while baby shark waits in the bush growing stronger and stronger

apocnow.gif
giphy.gif

apocnow.gif
7LGZoO.gif

Only good thing to come out of that baby shark song is see her fat tits bounce around.

apocnow.gif
“Saigon… shit. I’m still only in Saigon. Every time I think I’m gonna wake up back in the jungle. When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I’d wake up and there’d be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said ‘yes’ to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I’m here a week now… waiting for a mission… getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.”

Trivia: The scene at the beginning with Captain Willard alone in his hotel room was completely unscripted. Martin Sheen told the shooting crew to just let the cameras roll. Sheen was actually drunk in the scene and punched the mirror, which was real glass, cutting his thumb. Sheen also began sobbing and tried to attack director Francis Ford Coppola. The crew was so disturbed that they wanted to stop shooting, but Sheen wanted to keep the cameras going. Sheen was fighting a drinking problem and his own issues. He got so caught up in the scene and his personal internal struggles that he hit the mirror. He believed that continuing the scene would help face his problems. This was revealed later in a conversation with Coppola and Sheen and has been shown in the Redux version.

“Saigon… shit. I’m still only in Saigon. Every time I think I’m gonna wake up back in the jungle. When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I’d wake up and there’d be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said ‘yes’ to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I’m here a week now… waiting for a mission… getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.”

Trivia: The scene at the beginning with Captain Willard alone in his hotel room was completely unscripted. Martin Sheen told the shooting crew to just let the cameras roll. Sheen was actually drunk in the scene and punched the mirror, which was real glass, cutting his thumb. Sheen also began sobbing and tried to attack director Francis Ford Coppola. The crew was so disturbed that they wanted to stop shooting, but Sheen wanted to keep the cameras going. Sheen was fighting a drinking problem and his own issues. He got so caught up in the scene and his personal internal struggles that he hit the mirror. He believed that continuing the scene would help face his problems. This was revealed later in a conversation with Coppola and Sheen and has been shown in the Redux version.
Please tell me you're not going as Martin Sheen to the Halloween party, brother! Disconcerting post is disconcerting.

Please tell me you're not going as Martin Sheen to the Halloween party, brother! Disconcerting post is disconcerting.
I think @God is a Husker is Haloweening, not me, but don't get me started on Martin Sheen. I absolutely love that guy. I was just reacting to the iconic picture of Capt. Willard in the opening scene of Apocalypse Now. Martin is still with us. Just turned 81 on August 3rd.

Since it is a shit posting thread here's one of my favorite stories of the filming of Apocalypse Now. I read an interview with Coppola's assistant director where he was discussing the filming of the air cavalry attack on the Viet Cong village while the choppers played Wagner. He said that the movie was initially intended to be an anti-war movie but everyone got so immersed in it it was like they were actually fighting the war. It became very personal.

They watched the raw footage together in the evening and then Coppola said run it again. When it was finished playing a second time Coppola turned to the assistant director, stared at him for a moment and then said, "how did we lose?"

I think @God is a Husker is Haloweening, not me, but don't get me started on Martin Sheen. I absolutely love that guy. I was just reacting to the iconic picture of Capt. Willard in the opening scene of Apocalypse Now. Martin is still with us. Just turned 81 on August 3rd.

Since it is a shit posting thread here's one of my favorite stories of the filming of Apocalypse Now. I read an interview with Coppola's assistant director where he was discussing the filming of the air cavalry attack on the Viet Cong village while the choppers played Wagner. He said that the movie was initially intended to be an anti-war movie but everyone got so immersed in it it was like they were actually fighting the war. It became very personal.

They watched the raw footage together in the evening and then Coppola said run it again. When it was finished playing a second time Coppola turned to the assistant director, stared at him for a moment and then said, "how did we lose?"
"Flight of the Valkyries" is an amazing song, and perfect for that iconic scene. And Martin and I "share" a birthday, but he's got me by 18 years.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back