Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (7 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m about to do something I’ll regret. Can I get cliffs on this pic? I realize this is the first post from a 352 page thread.
It's the Casey's at Kearney, NE. @God is a Husker dropped a pic of him burning a heater whilst fueling, and it became tradition to stop there and post of pic (power substation in the background is mandatory) for all MLPFC members.

Yore @bant from this thread until you correct this situation and post a pic.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's the Casey's at Kearney, NE. @God is a Husker dropped a pic of him burning a heater whilst fueling, and it became tradition to stop there and post of pic (power substation in the background is mandatory) for all MLPFC members.

Yore @bant from this thread until you correct this situation and post a pic.
2 years ago, on my way out to see Bomber in Scottsbluff, I not only stopped there and took pics but stayed in a very nice hotel right across the street from Casey's to the north.

It was pretty funny watching Bomber and I trying to figure out how to get the pics off my phone as attachments to my email and then saving them so I could post them here. We eventually gave up. They're still on my phone.

Old people first world problems.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sept 7 I'll be back in the country and outta town. Can't fucking wait. Closest neighbors are half a mile away, little over a quarter-mile long driveway, Can't see the place from the county road. roughly 7 acres. 5 bedroom, 2 full bath, 1/2 finished basement.

@slattimer I'm straight west of the Bremen church and ball fields 1 mile as the crow would fly.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds