Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (2 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
@Woodrow F Call @scotchfrost9697 @HuskerGarrett @LoudHogRider

It was the late 80s, it was the 308, it’s Ford.
Run the Damn Ball
IMG-5302.jpg

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
So the tMB spinoff Discord channel has had Gavin talking about his divorce. We did episode 1 last week and just finished up episode 2 last night. I've been recording them and uploading them to a video hosting site if anyone is interested.

I know @HCFord1 was there for the first episode. Not sure about the 2nd though.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
So the tMB spinoff Discord channel has had Gavin talking about his divorce. We did episode 1 last week and just finished up episode 2 last night. I've been recording them and uploading them to a video hosting site if anyone is interested.

I missed episode 2 bc i was busy last night, so i'd be down to catch the video. crazy ass story.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Now I am 20-2 in Felony Jury Trials

Guilty to 1st Degree Murder.

After the appeal process is over he will be on Death Row and hopefully catch a needle.

Stop shooting Cops.
Run the Damn Ball.

@MtnHusker
I have 29 of my Colorado Crazy friends visiting for a week over the 4th. Hope you aren't prosecuting any of us in the near future. I've posted pictures of some of these fine ass women before. Right now looks like 20 women and 9 guys coming down. And 5 of the guys traveling with their girls. So my Hook Up Math suggests there will be 15 single women and 5 Single guys. That's a 3:1 girl to guy ratio. I might even be able to get laid with that ratio.

And a word to you single Husker Fans when it comes to women. You want to get better looking don't get Lipo or a Nose job, get a boat. Amazing how much more popular I became with the women once I got a boat.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have 29 of my Colorado Crazy friends visiting for a week over the 4th. Hope you aren't prosecuting any of us in the near future. I've posted pictures of some of these fine ass women before. Right now looks like 20 women and 9 guys coming down. And 5 of the guys traveling with their girls. So my Hook Up Math suggests there will be 15 single women and 5 Single guys. That's a 3:1 girl to guy ratio. I might even be able to get laid with that ratio.

And a word to you single Husker Fans when it comes to women. You want to get better looking don't get Lipo or a Nose job, get a boat. Amazing how much more popular I became with the women once I got a boat.
iu

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Brought the first group of cows back home from pasture. Grinding hay to feed Wednesday morning, Later this week bring another group home since they are pretty bunch out of grass. Hoping to drill about 30 acres of millet behind some of dads wheat and home it rains second half of the summer and can bale that to get our hay back to where we can get through the winter and spring. Alfalfa is going to be really low though

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG

Would love to see this, I do miss tMB

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Brought the first group of cows back home from pasture. Grinding hay to feed Wednesday morning, Later this week bring another group home since they are pretty bunch out of grass. Hoping to drill about 30 acres of millet behind some of dads wheat and home it rains second half of the summer and can bale that to get our hay back to where we can get through the winter and spring. Alfalfa is going to be really low though

Pics of those sluts

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG

My next murder trial is the last week of September and it will be in Warsaw.

Then my next 2 murder trials are the 1st week of January in Butler MO but the murder took place in Cole Camp. (another change of venue by Defense) This is the one I told you about where we had 4 defendants but 2 have already taken plea deals to be State’s witnesses.

MO wanted to find hired guns to come in and help put big cases down and that’s what they are getting. Shoutout the new AG Bailey for keeping my paychecks flowing by renewing the contracts.

The Defendants must go down and they must go down hard.
quote-the-quarterback-must-go-down-and-he-must-go-down-hard-al-davis-80-19-93.jpg

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
My next murder trial is the last week of September and it will be in Warsaw.

Then my next 2 murder trials are the 1st week of January in Butler MO but the murder took place in Cole Camp. (another change of venue by Defense) This is the one I told you about where we had 4 defendants but 2 have already taken plea deals to be State’s witnesses.

MO wanted to find hired guns to come in and help put big cases down and that’s what they are getting. Shoutout the new AG Bailey for keeping my paychecks flowing by renewing the contracts.

The Defendants must go down and they must go down hard.
quote-the-quarterback-must-go-down-and-he-must-go-down-hard-al-davis-80-19-93.jpg
Let me know the next time you are in my area. If ya ever feel like getting out on the Lake we can fire the boat up to show you around. Or could swing up there for a burger. GBR

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

Did this whole thing die? Just went onto the discord and all mentions of it are gone.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds