Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (7 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Did this whole thing die? Just went onto the discord and all mentions of it are gone.
So back in the day, Gavin invited some personal connections to the Discord and they just never really posted or cared about being in the Discord server.

Fast forward to the day after episode 2, the guy sees a picture of his ex as the banner, who was the girl that Gavin had something going on with during his story. The guy sees the the picture and figures out what is going on, so this guy is going to try to white night it and reach out to Gavin's almost divorced ex-wife.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
So back in the day, Gavin invited some personal connections to the Discord and they just never really posted or cared about being in the Discord server.

Fast forward to the day after episode 2, the guy sees a picture of his ex as the banner, who was the girl that Gavin had something going on with during his story. The guy sees the the picture and figures out what is going on, so this guy is going to try to white night it and reach out to Gavin's almost divorced ex-wife.
I knew something like that was going to happen 😔

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Can someone please post the edited pic of Foley? Can’t find it at all. I believe it was with red laser eyes n shit.

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
It’s finally been raining in our area so life has been a lot less depressing. Hopefully it stays wet end of July into august cause we have a wedding and I have like 3 golf tournaments and a golf trip that I hope we aren’t completely swamped irrigating and cutting hay that those work to get away

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG

any highlights of episode 1/2? i remember Gavin from tPB

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds