Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (5 Viewers)

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Awesome. Enjoy it as it goes really, really fast.
When she got about 1.5 months old she started taking her pacifier. It’s been good because before that she was a screaming kid all the time, but her waking up at 4-5 in the morning just because it fell out of her mouth and one of us has to go in every 10-20 minutes to put it back in gets annoying. But I know that’s pretty minor compared to how some kids sleep through the night so I don’t complain much about it

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Isn’t that where pretty-boy Matty Davison is from?

Also home to a basketball court on a stage in their middle school that I’ve watched multiple kids fall off.

And home to a par 3 hole on their golf course that is known as “the Boob” and let me tell you…it lives up to the hype. It looks just like it.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Completely agree. When I get time off from doing something on the farm with cattle or the crops the last thing I want to go do is mow the lawn. 100 out of 100 times get me on the golf course before I want to mow

Sick brag bruh

For us white collar losers hoping on the riding law mower is as close as we get to working in the field and feeling like a real man these days.

lbji7laygvua1.gif

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Sick brag bruh

For us white collar losers hoping on the riding law mower is as close as we get to working in the field and feeling like a real man these days.

lbji7laygvua1.gif
My BIL, during a visit many yrs ago, pointed out that I have “end rows” based on my lawn mowing patterns.

You can take the boy off the farm, but……well, you know!

😎

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Completely agree. When I get time off from doing something on the farm with cattle or the crops the last thing I want to go do is mow the lawn. 100 out of 100 times get me on the golf course before I want to mow
Same. Up until taking on the salebarn I either trucked and farmed/cattle or replace trucking with custom spraying. Hit a rain break or on the rarest of occasion actually be caught up, the one chore that would always need done in that moment is the damn lawn needs mowed. I'll wash a sink full of dishes or wash n fold 10 loads of laundry before I'd jump on the lawnmower. That's no exaggeration either.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
My BIL, during a visit many yrs ago, pointed out that I have “end rows” based on my lawn mowing patterns.

You can take the boy off the farm, but……well, you know!

😎

You're in strip farm country. I'm not gonna be impressed if you have more than half of your lawn in crop each year.

There's only one thing that can get you a pass from me on this 😉

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
You're in strip farm country. I'm not gonna be impressed if you have more than half of your lawn in crop each year.

There's only one thing that can get you a pass from me on this 😉
What is this “strip farm” country you speak of? All I know is fence line to fence line, baaaaby.

Regarding yore “one thing” pass……..would that include Silver Bullets? If so…….can do.

😎🫵

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
Same. Up until taking on the salebarn I either trucked and farmed/cattle or replace trucking with custom spraying. Hit a rain break or on the rarest of occasion actually be caught up, the one chore that would always need done in that moment is the damn lawn needs mowed. I'll wash a sink full of dishes or wash n fold 10 loads of laundry before I'd jump on the lawnmower. That's no exaggeration either.
i fucking LOVE mowing the yard and i fucking hate washing dishes and doing laundry 😂.

i could mow full time no prob

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds