Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (3 Viewers)

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
frontpic.jpg
Where'd her ass go?

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
@God is a Husker @Jim14510

I have another divorce…2 kids in their early 20s…they’re fighting over dungeons and dragons cards. My client wants all of the D&D cards, other party wants to split them.

They’re also fighting over an old printer, Netflix sunscription, silverware, etc

My client also demanded that he return a random stress ball as part of the settlement

A stress ball.

Stressed Science Fiction GIF by Paramount+

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

I have another divorce…2 kids in their early 20s…they’re fighting over dungeons and dragons cards. My client wants all of the D&D cards, other party wants to split them.

They’re also fighting over an old printer, Netflix sunscription, silverware, etc

My client also demanded that he return a random stress ball as part of the settlement

A stress ball.

You're making that technology sales / management career of mine look like a might fine choice. I'm honestly not sure I have the patience to deal with this ^^^ level of dipshittery.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

A stress ball.

People are so stupid. How much returning that stress ball costing them?

Kaladin

Elite Member
There’s a hearing coming up…so if they don’t resolve this soon then my client is gonna be paying $275.00 per hour for me to attend said hearing and explain to the judge why their case is still open after 8 months

Gonna charge her for prep, driving to the hearing, attending the hearing, driving back to the office, etc

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG

A stress ball.

You're making that technology sales / management career of mine look like a might fine choice. I'm honestly not sure I have the patience to deal with this ^^^ level of dipshittery.

At the risk of outing myself to even more people on this board (cuz like 7+ of you know me IRL)

IMG-2529.jpg

PS: @MtnHusker my Benton County Murder trials are now set for last week of September and 1st week of January 2024.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
At the risk of outing myself to even more people on this board (cuz like 7+ of you know me IRL)

IMG-2529.jpg

PS: @MtnHusker my Benton County Murder trials are now set for last week of September and 1st week of January 2024.
I can bring my grill and set up in the parking lot of the courthouse. Cook us up some tasty Steaks, Ribs & Corn on the Cob. Maybe I could get a Press Pass from HuskerGarrett and be in the court to report on the case for tPB.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
@God is a Husker

You're gonna look cool as fuck when you wear your Husker jacket to trial and put that guy away for life

what tie/boots you gonna wear?

3ce5cb7497f77752232c9a4accf8f39d.jpeg

I will post a pic of tomorrow’s outfit but when I prosecute it’s always Navy blue and my Ariat boots.

I also pronounce Missouri “Missour’ah” and I talk slow and kind of sing-song esk. (I do none of these 3 things in regular life…I’m notorious for talking fast with a Nebraska non-accent) but ive found that they play with a Jury)

I’m 19-2 in Felony Jury Trials and 12-0 in Bench Trials, but this is my 1st one in Missouri.

The 1st chair (MILF) gave the opening statement and she crushed it.

PS: her ass in black dress pants/slacks is just….my God

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
I will post a pic of tomorrow’s outfit but when I prosecute it’s always Navy blue and my Ariat boots.

I also pronounce Missouri “Missour’ah” and I talk slow and kind of sing-song esk. (I do none of these 3 things in regular life…I’m notorious for talking fast with a Nebraska non-accent) but ive found that they play with a Jury)

I’m 19-2 in Felony Jury Trials and 12-0 in Bench Trials, but this is my 1st one in Missouri.

The 1st chair (MILF) gave the opening statement and she crushed it.

PS: her ass in black dress pants/slacks is just….my God
1686202432004.gif

Kaladin

Elite Member

A stress ball.

I settled this case today

The stress ball is going to be in the divorce Decree

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds