Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Anybody playing College Football Risk this time around? I wasn't going to play this time, but Cockeye got eliminated on the very first turn, which amused me enough to join in.

Anybody playing College Football Risk this time around? I wasn't going to play this time, but Cockeye got eliminated on the very first turn, which amused me enough to join in.

What is this and how can we take over Colorado?

What is this and how can we take over Colorado?
Season 5 Idk GIF by Friends

I'm logged in but I don't know what's happening.

The goal is to crush enemy fanbases, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their mascots.

Each day, you can choose to defend any territory we control, or attack a territory adjacent to our territory. (You can see a list of all possible moves by clicking the 🎯 icon at the bottom.) The results of the previous turn are shown at 9:30 pm Central time Monday through Saturday, and you can make your next move at that point.

As things progress, there will probably be some alliances between teams forming. Optionally, you can join discussions on the Huskers Risk Discord: https://discord.gg/x7J3Dvp2. There's a system for coordinating moves, but TBH I'd rather just decide on my own move, rather than having a bot hand me a move.

See https://www.reddit.com/r/CollegeFootballRisk/ for memes and such.

Presently, the top three teams in terms of number of players are Michigan, Ohio State, and Wisconsin. I suggest we focus on gaining territory away from those three.

Last edited:
If anybody's playing CFB Risk, the current focus is on gaining control of the Rockies region. Controlling all territories within a region gives the whole team a power bonus. Attack or defend any territory in Colorado, Utah, or Nevada.

If anybody's playing CFB Risk, the current focus is on gaining control of the Rockies region. Controlling all territories within a region gives the whole team a power bonus. Attack or defend any territory in Colorado, Utah, or Nevada.
I click on a territory and hit attack or defend. Is that my turn? When do I get a new turn? If I click another territory it still says attack or defend. If I do that does that change my turn or is that an additional turn each time I do it?

Nvm. I found the info button. Each day is a turn.

….honest questions, do you have a 1) job 2) girlfriend/wife

I decided to defend Nebraska for my first turn, thought it was in the blackshirts identity to play defense first

Just joined.

jesus dont GIF

Well, we're now #1 in terms of territories! Although that probably makes us a big target, as we're spread somewhat thin. Again, focus on attacking or defending any territory in Colorado, Utah, or Nevada - we want that region bonus.

I like how we took Lubbock from Texas with two rando dudes, lol. And one single guy took Lawrence from Missouri - lucky roll.

Welp. An alliance has just been announced among the five largest B1G teams: Nebraska, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, and Wisconsin. Together, that's something like 45% of all power in the game. Minnesota and Michigan State are not included in the alliance, so feel free to wipe them off of the map.

Adobe_20230126_165612.jpg

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back