Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Where are you gonna be?

Want me to show you all the fun stuff to do in NWKS?

5eaf25ac-2019-4f61-93ad-22d084b7eb4a_text.gif

ccd4e60f-68da-4ed3-9759-52a3c751c149_text.gif

911d1dfd-8d75-42b2-b581-fb1b9cbca2a8_text.gif
Central western Nebraska for the holidays. I’ve spent enough time in SW Kansas and Cherry County to know I don’t need to spend time in NW Kansas.

Mid December I'm back to being a homeowner fellas. 4 bedroom 3 baths so if any of you assholes need a place to crash in the black squirrel city there's room at woodrows.
fuck yeah, an aside we just last week lost a 50/50 coin toss on a 10 acre place out of town. offered 15 over which was identical to the other offer and they just chose one at random

fuck yeah, an aside we just last week lost a 50/50 coin toss on a 10 acre place out of town. offered 15 over which was identical to the other offer and they just chose one at random

I'm going to be in town unfortunately but it's my grandparents old place, mom and aunts are giving me a ridiculous good price. Like I could list it not using a realtor and make 70-80k instantly type of good price so long term I plan to remodel and live there 8 years until both of my girls are graduated then build my dream shouse on my land in the country.

Other new news I'm becoming part owner of the salebarn Jan 1 and will be far and away thr youngest shareholder. Next closest is 54, rest are in mid 60s or 70. Hopefully in 10 years it'll be mine or just have 2-3 co owners instead of 8

I'm going to be in town unfortunately but it's my grandparents old place, mom and aunts are giving me a ridiculous good price. Like I could list it not using a realtor and make 70-80k instantly type of good price so long term I plan to remodel and live there 8 years until both of my girls are graduated then build my dream shouse on my land in the country.

Other new news I'm becoming part owner of the salebarn Jan 1 and will be far and away thr youngest shareholder. Next closest is 54, rest are in mid 60s or 70. Hopefully in 10 years it'll be mine or just have 2-3 co owners instead of 8
a lot of winning going on

That’s awesome. Congrats

Fuck yeah. Congrats on that and the house.

Wow. Making private golf outings in this thread? Rude.

I'm heading up to Beaver Crossing in the next couple weeks. Sell a lot of pairs for a customer up there he's going to take me to meet some potential customers. I'm going to find you and win over your heart. You'll be selling fall calves down here and golfing before you know it

I'm heading up to Beaver Crossing in the next couple weeks. Sell a lot of pairs for a customer up there he's going to take me to meet some potential customers. I'm going to find you and win over your heart. You'll be selling fall calves down here and golfing before you know it
Damn. A part owner of a sale barn is trying to woo me over. Is this what making it in ag feels like? I’d say so.

PM me any of those contracts if you want me to look them over. (no charge)

tumblr_orbpwbFc0O1qzs7uio1_400.gif

Wow……good for you. 😎👍

I remember when you were a simple truck driver, and look at you now! Sometimes, good things DO happen to good people. Congrats, amigo.

zH9FXhY.gif

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back