Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Look at me too @Krup21

A8lBP0ddPOyLSg7p0g8MgWZUqacHu28yFcZjUQONoJU.jpg
Miss you too brother. Nice ti-tays

We went to Albuquerque for thanksgiving to some of the in-laws, staying in Limon tonight on the way back. Just finished up eating supper at Oscars, cool themed bar. The food was alright
Limon is our "we can't drive anymore" stopping point when buzzing back and forth to Scottsdale to see our daughter. Spent far too many nights there, but never knew about Oscars as we're usually heading straight for the shower, then bed ... then hopefully back to the shower 😎 .

Oscars has been "noted" for future trips.

Limon is our "we can't drive anymore" stopping point when buzzing back and forth to Scottsdale to see our daughter. Spent far too many nights there, but never knew about Oscars as we're usually heading straight for the shower, then bed ... then hopefully back to the shower 😎 .

They don’t have Busch lattes though.. was a little disappointed

Does anyone here have a favorite wing recipe/rub they like using on wings in the air fryer?

I've got 2 different rubs on a set in the air fryer currently and going with 400 degrees for 10 minutes then gonna flip em and observe, go with however much added time looks necessary from there and will report back.
Salt/pepper
Done

My bride's co-worker (with US Foods) and her husband owned Oscar's for many years. They eventually sold it to her brother, who still owns it (to the best of my knowledge). Great spot.

Which way did you head back home after Limon @Mustangblood ?

I was in Court all day today in Missouri tho 🙁

PS: fun story from today, a guy was there representing himself and was wearing a Dragon Ball Z t-shirt tucked into black jeans… what alpha male courtroom attire @Kaladin
We went through Norton to Mankato through superior to 81 and home. Going down we went through dodge city and through the panhandles. image.jpg
While I was gone dad and the brother got started Gassin. I wouldn’t call it ideal conditions but it’s working alright. If we didn’t have to get the prepaid NH3 in this year still or pay the extra $400 a ton we’d wait till the spring or moisture.
Taking off Thursday for @Krup21 nephews bachelor party to deadwood so I’m running the night shift.

We went through Norton to Mankato through superior to 81 and home. Going down we went through dodge city and through the panhandles. View attachment 17075
While I was gone dad and the brother got started Gassin. I wouldn’t call it ideal conditions but it’s working alright. If we didn’t have to get the prepaid NH3 in this year still or pay the extra $400 a ton we’d wait till the spring or moisture.
Taking off Thursday for @Krup21 nephews bachelor party to deadwood so I’m running the night shift.

damn man you drove right through my territory

Did you take 383 to Selden then 83 to Colby to get on I70?

If so you drove like 1 mile South of my little acreage I kept just in case shit goes South. My family and I will gladly ride out any pandemic again or worse from the comfort of our NWKS homestead.

PS: if it makes you feel better I once had a nightmare about @Woodrow F Call stopping by the house (back when we lived there) and I was pooping and missed him. Worst nightmare ever.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back