Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

We went through Norton to Mankato through superior to 81 and home. Going down we went through dodge city and through the panhandles. View attachment 17075
While I was gone dad and the brother got started Gassin. I wouldn’t call it ideal conditions but it’s working alright. If we didn’t have to get the prepaid NH3 in this year still or pay the extra $400 a ton we’d wait till the spring or moisture.
Taking off Thursday for @Krup21 nephews bachelor party to deadwood so I’m running the night shift.
Didn't get invited. None of the younger pussies want to see a 50 year old man put them to shame by drinking them under the table, or have all the chicks at the strip club. Too much dickheat.....

how did his hearing going?

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

Dragon ball Z and black jeans guy was a pro se defendant fighting an eviction action.

He was quoting the MO landlord tenant act and demanding to set a trial date as soon as possible.

Landlord’s attorney just started smiling and nodding along encouraging Dragon Ball along just begging for him to try and swim with the sharks.

Long story short: Dragon ball nerd is gonna get shoved in a locker by the landlord’s attorney on 12/12/22.

damn man you drove right through my territory

Did you take 383 to Selden then 83 to Colby to get on I70?

If so you drove like 1 mile South of my little acreage I kept just in case shit goes South. My family and I will gladly ride out any pandemic again or worse from the comfort of our NWKS homestead.

PS: if it makes you feel better I once had a nightmare about @Woodrow F Call stopping by the house (back when we lived there) and I was pooping and missed him. Worst nightmare ever.
Yep that’s the way we went

Didn't get invited. None of the younger pussies want to see a 50 year old man put them to shame by drinking them under the table, or have all the chicks at the strip club. Too much dickheat.....
Got to leave some beer and strippers for us youngins old man

im not a hater because ive drank 17,000 busch lights in my 32 years of life, but busch light absolutely tears my body apart. Gut hurts, i get the shits, my prostrate enlarges, just an ordeal.
Keep moving forward, don’t be a quitter…at 50 I’m down to just shitting through a screen door. It gets better.

My brother in law was saying the same thing this weekend (hes 20) said blue yummies give him heart burn and the shits.
I swear they changed something, used to be able to busch latte all day and night and be ok. But like everyone else it takes a toll. Very weird.

I swear they changed something, used to be able to busch latte all day and night and be ok. But like everyone else it takes a toll. Very weird.
Well for the past few years I’ve always just assumed my guts are messed up because I get the shits more than can possibly be normal, but I also have atleast 4 lattes probably 4-5 times most weeks…

damn man you drove right through my territory

Did you take 383 to Selden then 83 to Colby to get on I70?

If so you drove like 1 mile South of my little acreage I kept just in case shit goes South. My family and I will gladly ride out any pandemic again or worse from the comfort of our NWKS homestead.

PS: if it makes you feel better I once had a nightmare about @Woodrow F Call stopping by the house (back when we lived there) and I was pooping and missed him. Worst nightmare ever.
I’ll be going through there next month. I’ll say a little run the damn ball prayer as I pass through.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back