Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

I feel ya brother. In the last 2 yrs I’ve had it 5-6 times. The last time I had it they took cultures and it came back as penicillin resistant strep! What the FUCK!
Had to take levaquin to knock it out. Every time I’ve gone to doc for it they test for COVID too and I’ve been negative every time. Going to an ENT doc later this month to see what the hell is going on with it.

Penicillin resistant? Fuck. Didn't know that existed

Whats good bronies?

Strep sucks
Yes it does. Had it twice in two months a few years ago (pre having kids so no idea wtf was going on). Feels like swallowing glass while being constantly exhausted.

My son picked up pink eye at daycare on Friday, but luckily I’ve avoided that so far. We got him the drops and for some reason he fucking loves them. Gets so excited when it’s time for medicine and laughs hysterically when the drops fall into his eyes. Weird kid.

Got started on the irrigated corn Saturday. Moving along but still got 3 weeks probably to finish up. Hopefully things work well and can keep chugging along.
All my buddies won't stop bitching about how dry the duck marshes are. Do you run any dryland?

All my buddies won't stop bitching about how dry the duck marshes are. Do you run any dryland?
Yeah me and my brother actually took over for a older guy who retired last year. That’s how we got almost all the irrigated ground. My dad farms 90% dry land and that’s what we grew up with. The pasture ponds and spring fed watering holes are really hurting. It’s going to be a long late fall early winter with cows on stalks and cover crops since there isn’t any water for them so we will have to be hauling water. Between that and trying to get electric fence posts in the rock hard ground since it’s so dry the cattle side of the operation is going to be a pain for the next couple months.

Yeah me and my brother actually took over for a older guy who retired last year. That’s how we got almost all the irrigated ground. My dad farms 90% dry land and that’s what we grew up with. The pasture ponds and spring fed watering holes are really hurting. It’s going to be a long late fall early winter with cows on stalks and cover crops since there isn’t any water for them so we will have to be hauling water. Between that and trying to get electric fence posts in the rock hard ground since it’s so dry the cattle side of the operation is going to be a pain for the next couple months.
took me 4 hours to fence a quarter the other day. had to pound every mother fucker in.

our dryland corn made 299 (contracted for $7.97) and our irrigated beans made 158 (contracted for $17.01) Weaned calves, averaged 722 lbs, 2:1 bull to heifer ratio.
good year.

prob 2 days of corn left here... corn's been goin good.. not 2021 good tho

the beans did well this year. almost 62 across the farm.

Bonus sunrise pic
20221018_071054.jpg

Last edited:
took me 4 hours to fence a quarter the other day. had to pound every mother fucker in.

homie get youself a post hole digger driller thingy

270163_bt121_stihl_-_post_hole_digger_-_1_man_small_-_photo_1.png

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back