Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

I think we can ALL agree on one thing: Happy Birthday, @Elizabeth Reed!

Thanks, LHR!! 70 burning candles can probably be seen from one of our satellites in space……🤣

And “thank you” once again to @HuskerGarrett for tPB, our home away from home and designated sanctuary-hideout……🙋‍♂️

Happy Birthday man!!! 🥳 🎉

birthday-duckdynasty.gif
Happy birthday Elizabeth Bbtownbomber Reed
Thanks guys.

I think we can ALL agree on one thing: Happy Birthday, @Elizabeth Reed!

Thanks, LHR!! 70 burning candles can probably be seen from one of our satellites in space……🤣

And “thank you” once again to @HuskerGarrett for tPB, our home away from home and designated sanctuary-hideout……🙋‍♂️

Happy Happy Birthday my friend!!! Hope it was everything you wanted it to be.

Crazy crazy weather here in the OC the past couple of days. In what is supposed to be one of our driest months we had 3 huge t-storm events in the past 24 hours.

Yesterday around 4pm we had an hour of thunder lightning and rain so heavy it was difficult to see across the street. Around midnight we had another series of storms that went for about a half hour with lots of booms. This morning around 10am we had another series of t-storms for about an hour.

Everything is soaked which is a good thing, but my goodness what a weird occurrence.

Crazy crazy weather here in the OC the past couple of days. In what is supposed to be one of our driest months we had 3 huge t-storm events in the past 24 hours.

Yesterday around 4pm we had an hour of thunder lightning and rain so heavy it was difficult to see across the street. Around midnight we had another series of storms that went for about a half hour with lots of booms. This morning around 10am we had another series of t-storms for about an hour.

Everything is soaked which is a good thing, but my goodness what a weird occurrence.
Rain is almost always a good thing……😎

Debating pulling the trigger on a new truck........

Have a 2016 Silverado LTZ (5.3 V8) with 99k miles on it, dealership willing to give me $26k.

Looking at a '22 Silverado LTZ with the diesel motor.....has 3000 miles on it for 60k. Basically trading for $34k. Truck is loaded, but man....I think the '16 was $36k when I bought it in 2017. And the price of diesel fuel is so wild that its cheaper right now to run gas. It's just insane how much trucks have skyrocketed the last five years.

Decisions, decisions.

Debating pulling the trigger on a new truck........

Have a 2016 Silverado LTZ (5.3 V8) with 99k miles on it, dealership willing to give me $26k.

Looking at a '22 Silverado LTZ with the diesel motor.....has 3000 miles on it for 60k. Basically trading for $34k. Truck is loaded, but man....I think the '16 was $36k when I bought it in 2017. And the price of diesel fuel is so wild that its cheaper right now to run gas. It's just insane how much trucks have skyrocketed the last five years.

Decisions, decisions.
Do it!

iu

The wind today was miserable. Not looking forward to 2 more days of this
Filled up at Cubbies in Bennington and I got 16.4 mpg in the truck driving to Pilger into the wind to set up the ground blind for (rifle) deer season this afternoon.

Was enjoying reading the “instant” calculations and saw it floating between 24 & 35 on the way back, literally blowing home WITH the wind.

Rolled into the driveway with a 20.1 reading.

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back