Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (12 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen. This is a shit posting thread and not a football thread. Unless someone is playing football at the Casey’s in Kearney, that talk should go elsewhere

Please and thank you!
I’m watching Nebraska vs. Crayton volleyball. I’m premixing that’s permissible to mention ITT, particularly in light of the talent on the floor tonight.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
We've got 2 more days of our 11 day heat wave which will end on Saturday. How hot is it you ask? 107 in Anaheim (anyone up for Disneyland?), 110 in Santa Ana, Newport Beach breaks all time high by 10 degrees, and Trader Joe's by the beach in Huntington Harbour was 98. I personally measured the Trader Joe's temperature where it's usually in the 70s.

But hey, relief is on the way in the form of a hurricane coming up from Baja California, Mexico on Friday night into Saturday. A hurricane, seriously? It will swerve out to the ocean before it gets to us but we're gonna get wet. And they say SoCal weather is boring.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
@God is a Husker that McCook area get any of this moisture?
School kids are using aerial photos of the McCook area as part of their history class to understand what the “great American desert” looks like.

Holy arid topography, Batman. Send those folks a good shower!

Edited to add: just checked the rain gauge. Picked up 7/8th of an inch overnight. The trees look happy.

Last edited:

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
School kids are using aerial photos of the McCook area as part of their history class to understand what the “great American desert” looks like.

Holy arid topography, Batman. Send those folks a good shower!

Edited to add: just checked the rain gauge. Picked up 7/8th of an inch overnight. The trees look happy.

We're sitting right about the same. When that north breeze picked up last night I shut the ac off and cracked every window in the house. Woke up in the recliner this morning to a perfect 65 degrees of fresh air

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s one thing when @slattimer has more kids than Frost has wins.

But if I have more kids than Frost has wins it’s time to shit can him

I couldn't tell you a damn thing about tonight's game and I assumed Nebraska rolled given the opponent, that's how disinterested I've been all things in my personal life considered until your comment prompted me to look it up. Can't help but laugh at it all now.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
It seems California can't even do hurricanes right. We had a bit of wind; less than 20 mph for about an hour and maybe a 1/4 " of light rain for maybe 3 hours. We went ahead and carried on with our regularly scheduled Friday night cookout. But I can now say I grilled NY Strips in a hurricane so I got that going for me.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds