Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (5 Viewers)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
MLPFC thread will soon have been alive long enough to see 3 Nebraska HCs

Mother of God we have sucked

Didn't MLPFC start after Dean posted the article about Pelini being fired after Cockeye, but then Pelini was brought back for another year and Dean had to remove the article quickly? He started banning lots of posters and they all exiled to MLPFC? I stumbled upon the thread on TMB and have pretty much loitered ever since.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Didn't MLPFC start after Dean posted the article about Panini being fired after Cockeyes, but then Panini was brought back for another year and Dean had to remove the article quickly? He started banning lots of posters and they all exiled to MLPFC? I stumbled upon the thread on TMB and have pretty much loitered ever since.

Correct, it was the post Pelini pre-Riley time

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wait..so if it was before panini's last year, that makes this thread going on corch #4

Panini
Nice guy Mike
Frost
New guy

chevy-chase-no-math.gif

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
@Mustangblood you got any springers or 100% fall?
100% fall. We had a really good first month of calving in august. Had over 50 of the 78 calve then, By far the best start to calving we’ve ever had. Got some early season corn off the last two weeks so already getting some groups off pasture into the stalks but we are running out of water bad in the dugouts and ponds so it’s gonna be a rough fall of hauling water if that doesn’t improve soon.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
@Mustangblood you got any springers or 100% fall?
see when you say springer i dont think spring calvin, i just think heavy loose pussy, which makes me laugh because when my wife was getting close with our kids id tell people she was springing pretty heavy.

@Mustangblood lets see some pics. are you angus? where do you get your bulls, how do
you choose replacements, lets get deep into some cattle talk

sponsored by Pendleton ~ Let ‘Er Buck

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
see when you say springer i dont think spring calvin, i just think heavy loose pussy, which makes me laugh because when my wife was getting close with our kids id tell people she was springing pretty heavy.

@Mustangblood lets see some pics. are you angus? where do you get your bulls, how do
you choose replacements, lets get deep into some cattle talk

sponsored by Pendleton ~ Let ‘Er Buck

I didn't make it 1/2 way through that first paragraph without questioning pendleton influence.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds