Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Jimmy I said takes precedence , not insinuating I don't enjoy a woman with a nice set of hangers on her. If there's 2 options in front of me consisting of equality in looks, height and weight, one has a perfect 34C/D rack but skinny legs. Flat or tiny ass, but there's the same woman with equal facial looks, small B chest or smaller but tone thighs with a round perky ass, girl #2 all day every day. From several accounts of personal experience with both types, big rack no ass girl is way more likely to be a basic, vanilla/boring lay. Girls with some thighs and ass just fuck better in My experience.
That's a lot of words to say you like an "athletic build" aka closet gay.

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

This is why I bought a 100 year old house here

+ DSLs

++ racial ambiguity which I'm very certain @God is a Husker can appreciate
Re racial ambiguity. When my niece was going to AMDA, the actors and performers college in Hollywood and Manhattan, the buzz word was ethnically ambiguous. That's who is in the fast lane for many acting gigs especially commercials.

I appreciate both of those things. Having said that there's no bigger turnoff than fake lips.
Angelina Jolie, who's lovely and has naturally puffy lips, can carry that look off. Unfortunately, trying to copy that look has ruined the faces of many otherwise pretty girls who are trying to emulate her. Same can be said for Kim Kardashian and the proliferation of fake asses. Ass implants? Really?

Re racial ambiguity. When my niece was going to AMDA, the actors and performers college in Hollywood and Manhattan, the buzz word was ethnically ambiguous. That's who is in the fast lane for many acting gigs especially commercials.

My racially ambiguous son and my Dad… who in this picture can only be described as white trash. Jean shorts, homemade cut off shirt and wearing a Hat that’s probably 20+ years old.
278-E3446-0-D0-D-4-DED-9-B50-21-CD6256-D350.jpg

My racially ambiguous son and my Dad… who in this picture can only be described as white trash. Jean shorts, homemade cut off shirt and wearing a Hat that’s probably 20+ years old.
When my half Vietnamese son was going to high school the joke was that in about ten years there would be a new race because virtually every white guy had a Vietnamese girlfriend. I'm all about hapas (half white half Asian) as they are called in Hawaii. That's my fetish lol.

not sure the topic for Friday night, nice to be back home on the farm. Been pan handlin for 2.5 weeks straight. Cot dayum my son has turned into a new human these pay 2 weeks. Nancy actualy hollared at me the other for sayin sumbitch so much around him. Hope that’s his first words “I want boob sumbitch”

Hope you boys had a good weekend. I'm needing swimtown recs (gross I know)

Looking for some place good to eat with outdoor dining and drinking in the afternoon, any other places like local breweries to check out and kill a few hrs. Going to funny bone Saturday night then Deep Tillage to follow at the Hilton. Tia

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back