Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (4 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
We are approaching Nebraska 92-99 territory
Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
guys. i got drunk again last night.

buddy came to town.

Sister's wedding is coming up in a week and half. The outlaws are going to come get the kids at some point during the dance and take them home. I'm planning on getting college drunk. My wife is going to be so impressed.

Loving the thread vibes right now.

11:30 on a Wednesday and everybody is getting drunk or planning on getting drunk

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Any insight on wildfire emergency kits?

I didn’t even know what you were talking about so I had to go back and look at my pictures lol

Yeah no idea, I mean it was hot yeah but we have had like 7 hotter days this month already.

I saw on Twitter last night that in the first 19 days of July we have had 12 days over 100 degrees and 17 days over 95 degrees.

Typing that just gave me an idea for a new meme

4-EF70116-CDDF-4-BBD-8-DD2-D4-B78-C2498-F2.jpg

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Loving the thread vibes right now.

11:30 on a Wednesday and everybody is getting drunk or planning on getting drunk

Old guy had a teeny bit too much Cappy Morgan last night out on the deck with next-door neighbors. Recovery time sucks. Mrs. Bomber was not impressed.

Glad I’m self-employed and have a rock-star for an office mgr……😎

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
I didn’t even know what you were talking about so I had to go back and look at my pictures lol

Yeah no idea, I mean it was hot yeah but we have had like 7 hotter days this month already.

I saw on Twitter last night that in the first 19 days of July we have had 12 days over 100 degrees and 17 days over 95 degrees.

Typing that just gave me an idea for a new meme

4-EF70116-CDDF-4-BBD-8-DD2-D4-B78-C2498-F2.jpg
That sounds miserable.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I got half pissed up tonight and spent roughly 3k of the salebarns money at the county fair 4H premium auction. 1 pig, 1 steer, 1 sheep and a goat
Mrs. LHR and I were driving through northern New Mexico yesterday and - based on the pairings in the fields surrounding us - noodled the idea of opening a saloon called "One Horse, Two Cows". Do what you want with that name and potential implications ...

iu

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Mrs. LHR and I were driving through northern New Mexico yesterday and - based on the pairings in the fields surrounding us - noodled the idea of opening a saloon called "One Horse, Two Cows". Do what you want with that name and potential implications ...

iu
I don’t get it

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Do they still have the goats that ram the fence?

All of the mammals (goats, foxes, bobcat, etc) were taken inside this brand new building that has AC for them.

Only animals outside that day were a few different kinds of geese, ducks, peacocks and chickens.

they just built a huge new fence around like 3 acres and added a bunch of huge boulders to it, can’t wait to see what animal they are getting next

Really stepping their game up. That entire park is (in my opinion and my wife’s) the best public park in Kansas.

And we have lived/been all over the state.

Literally just in this thread I’ve posted pics from parks in St Francis and Louisberg and everything in between.

We just love small towns and we have so much windshield time for work or for seeing family that we have seen a ton of them.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds