Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (4 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Well, he is a doctor. He should be fine as long as he stays away from open elevator shafts.

Wife and I are actually doing a rewatch of Friends right now

We usually get in about 3 episodes a night after the kid goes to bed.

Forgot how Courtney Cox just went tits out for the boys almost every episode. No bra, nipples showing, 34C tits on a thin frame just bouncing and flopping around as she walks….

200.gif

PS: we are almost done with Season 1 and man oh man like every episode has things that would never fly today. Ranging from political correctness, transphobic/LGBT and even smoking inside. What a time capsule.

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Wife and I are actually doing a rewatch of Friends right now

We usually get in about 3 episodes a night after the kid goes to bed.

Forgot how Courtney Cox just went tits out for the boys almost every episode. No bra, nipples showing, 34C tits on a thin frame just bouncing and flopping around as she walks….

200.gif

PS: we are almost done with Season 1 and man oh man like every episode has things that would never fly today. Ranging from political correctness, transphobic/LGBT and even smoking inside. What a time capsule.
If you think friends isn’t correct for today, try watching season one of the office. The cast and crew would have been lined up and shot for the jokes they told. Great show

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
If you think friends isn’t correct for today, try watching season one of the office. The cast and crew would have been lined up and shot for the jokes they told. Great show

That’s what I said when Comedy Central and others pulled rerun episodes from airing.

1 of them was Diversity Day, written by a brown female immigrant… congrats Libs, you silenced the voice of a minority woman who wrote an episode that satirized how accidental racism in corporate America is almost just as bad as actual racism. Of course by doing this, you are actually doing a more racist thing that anything the Tiki torch Crowd has ever done.

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
That’s what I said when Comedy Central and others pulled rerun episodes from airing.

1 of them was Diversity Day, written by a brown female immigrant… congrats Libs, you silenced the voice of a minority woman who wrote an episode that satirized how accidental racism in corporate America is almost just as bad as actual racism. Of course by doing this, you are actually doing a more racist thing that anything the Tiki torch Crowd has ever done.
That was the exact episode I was thinking. 0% chance that that episode could air nowadays.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
That was the exact episode I was thinking. 0% chance that that episode could air nowadays.

Mindy Kaling wrote the episode and it was about how often white Americans attempting to be inclusive actually treat minorities like shit without realizing it.

Also Mindy Kaling’s brother is an all time troll showing how bullshit Affirmative Action is.

He applied to Harvard Med School as himself and then shaved his head and pretended to be black.

Results:
mindy.jpg

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
A few years ago somebody had a group of college students watch some All in the Family episodes as a social experiment. They were so outraged they were literal lee shaking and appalled this could have been on TV. Umm....satire anyone? Even when it was explained to them that this was an attempt to highlight bigotry and intolerance they still couldn't accept it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds