Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (3 Viewers)

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
I feel like such an outsider not being part of the Kansas brotherhood in the thread right now. I’m just a small town Nebraska kid in here….
Same, except I've been in Lincoln my whole life. I do have a lot of really close friends from Columbus tho if it counts 🤷‍♂️

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
F3536-A8-E-9146-4536-8563-AC628-CDC10-E5.jpg

trump-donald-trump.gif

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
84 in Lincoln but feels like 93. My doobie is being a bitch staying lit on the back patio currently, but I'm just drunk enough to not care too much

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
Man, this was a perfect summer to have our pool installed... Been floating in that thing just about every day since it was put in. Waiting desperately on the landscaping to get done, so I rednecked it and anchored a bunch of tarps down over the parts of the yard that are ripped up to keep dirt from flying into the pool. Getting so tan that I'll be able to turn in my white privilege card by the end of summer. Now if I could just find a way to waterproof this laptop, I could work from my float on the pool all day!

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Man, this was a perfect summer to have our pool installed... Been floating in that thing just about every day since it was put in. Waiting desperately on the landscaping to get done, so I rednecked it and anchored a bunch of tarps down over the parts of the yard that are ripped up to keep dirt from flying into the pool. Getting so tan that I'll be able to turn in my white privilege card by the end of summer. Now if I could just find a way to waterproof this laptop, I could work from my float on the pool all day!
Pics or it didn’t happen……..😉

LWFloridaHusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
My pool is like bath water right now. Pool water temp is 95 degrees! Finished mowing Saturday afternoon, jumped in the deep end and it was not refreshing at all. :shocked:

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, I’ve met her once. Can’t remember where exactly. It might’ve been at a Husker home game. Have a group text with him and another guy that’s filled with a lot of hatred of Husker football the last 7 yrs.

As you both know then she's what, like barely 5' and he's all of 6'5"?

Poor girl must get obliterated in pound town sessions

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
We're having a highly unusual summer as we've only had the air on once so far. The next 4 days are 77, 74, 77, and 74 with lows in the low 60s. Highly unusual as we've been under the average for 3 straight weeks.

I'm sure it will warm up but I will take this as it means we have a much less chance of burning down SoCal as we had so little rain for the past 2 years. Only 11" total in that time which is half of what we normally get. No chance of more rain until probably November if then.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds