Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

I'm replying from page 140 of 182. What did I miss since 11-Feb-2022? Any can't miss moments in shit-posting that I should look back for? Thanks in advance.

FFS. this thread has some shit-posting momentum. Hopefully, I'll be able to just settle right back in with only a few updates on what I've missed in the last few months.
Where you been, son?

Mrs Bomber and I are headed east today. Will be seeking the Land of Milk & Honey. K-Town is today’s destination. Gotta be there by the Cocktail Hour.

Kearney had plenty of rain recently?

Which half?

09bf302d-ce19-4102-864d-2d17555e488f_text.gif

Jk Jk, In all seriousness tho my Peterson side didn’t drink, smoke or allow cards or dice in the house (cuz the Roman’s cast lots for Jesus’ clothes) and they didn’t dance or swear. Just Swedish Farmer borderline puritans. Not white trash, just dorks.

My Dad’s side always has a pack of Cigs and a pack of playing cards on them at all times. Their church in Valentine would hold Pitch tournaments and Swing dances in the basement. My Grandpa was arrested 4 times, my Uncle did 8 years in the South Dakota State Pen and 4 years in the Nebraska State Pen and his son (my cousin) is currently locked up in County for 2 more months. (been in since August)

Family is a lot of fun and a good people… but just mostly white trash.

Last edited:
@MtnHusker bro it just took me a fucking hour to drive from Clinton to Warsaw cuz of the memorial weekend traffic

I’m so pissed and jacked up from a hour of bumper to bumper traffic going 30mph on windy roads that I canceled my meeting tomorrow.

I ain’t leaving the house, I’m just gonna get drunk and fish and maybe fight with Libs on message boards.

My brother and sister-in-law from Nashville were here for a few days and they wanted to take us out to a nice place to eat since we feed their daughter every Friday night. I suggested Musso and Frank Grill in Hollywood. It's been there since 1919 and was THE hangout for A-list Hollywood. Reading their history is like a who's who of Hollywood royalty from Charlie Chaplin and Rudolph Valentino to Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe and even the Rolling Stones. The Stones have their own booth reserved when they are in town.

The menu is the same as it was 103 years ago and is a real trip back in time, especially the drinks. I took a little trip back in time by ordering the Steak Tartare appetizer as that was what we always had in Deshler for holidays as a kid made by hand by the owner of Freeman's IGA. My French wife disguised as a Vietnamese conversed in French with the sommelier and we got us a couple of pretty amazing bottles of champagne and Sancerre. Quite an evening although we didn't see any personalities that night. In the past, I saw Donald Sutherland and Chuck Connors dining a couple of tables away.

Here's the link and make sure to go to the about icon and select history. You will be entertained and enlightened.

Where you been, son?

Started a new job on 8-Feb. The job doesn't keep me so busy that I couldn't follow all the shit posting, but I'm working from home and need to work on home office renovations.

As far as what I've done the past three months on tPB, it's mainly been @God is a Husker owning me and the other "libs" on tPB. See quoted post below.
09bf302d-ce19-4102-864d-2d17555e488f_text.gif

Jk Jk, In all seriousness tho my Peterson side didn’t drink, smoke or allow cards or dice in the house (cuz the Roman’s cast lots for Jesus’ clothes) and they didn’t dance or swear. Just Swedish Farmer borderline puritans. Not white trash, just dorks.

My Dad’s side always has a pack of Cigs and a pack of playing cards on them at all times. Their church in Valentine would hold Pitch tournaments and Swing dances in the basement. My Grandpa was arrested 4 times, my Uncle did 8 years in the South Dakota State Pen and 4 years in the Nebraska State Pen and his son (my cousin) is currently locked up in County for 2 more months. (been in since August)

Family is a lot of fun and a good people… but just mostly white trash.

Dude, you're a lawyer and you couldn't keep your cousin out of county jail? Hashtag FamilyFail or something like that. What were/are they in the slammer for? All in jest for sure.

On a semi-related note, my great grandmother in Gothenburg had to keep a precious balance with her friends in order to stay in their quilting group. Great-Grandpa died in 1982-3. GGma's main social interactions were with the lady quilters in town, but she started going to senior's dances in the area a few years after GGpa died, and we always played cards at her house.

Some of her quilting group would have stopped associating with her if they knew she danced or played games of chance. She got married to her second husband on her 80th birthday in 1996 (I think). And it was all because she hid her card playing and dancing from the other elderly ladies she quilted with for the prior 25 years. Some of them might have been related to your mom, but I don't know. One of her best friends that she couldn't let know about the dancing or card playing was named Lucille.

I ain’t leaving the house, I’m just gonna get drunk and fish and maybe fight with Libs on message boards.

Started a new job on 8-Feb. The job doesn't keep me so busy that I couldn't follow all the shit posting, but I'm working from home and need to work on home office renovations.

As far as what I've done the past three months on tPB, it's mainly been @God is a Husker owning me and the other "libs" on tPB. See quoted post below.

Dude, you're a lawyer and you couldn't keep your cousin out of county jail? Hashtag FamilyFail or something like that. What were/are they in the slammer for? All in jest for sure.

On a semi-related note, my great grandmother in Gothenburg had to keep a precious balance with her friends in order to stay in their quilting group. Great-Grandpa died in 1982-3. GGma's main social interactions were with the lady quilters in town, but she started going to senior's dances in the area a few years after GGpa died, and we always played cards at her house.

Some of her quilting group would have stopped associating with her if they knew she danced or played games of chance. She got married to her second husband on her 80th birthday in 1996 (I think). And it was all because she hid her card playing and dancing from the other elderly ladies she quilted with for the prior 25 years. Some of them might have been related to your mom, but I don't know. One of her best friends that she couldn't let know about the dancing or card playing was named Lucille.
That's dadgum run the ball post if I've ever read one.

Uncle: busted in the late 90s with a RV full of weed, he didn’t get out until I was in high school.

Cousin: Statutory Rape (18 y/o with a 16 y/o GF) I did as good as I could, I got the sentence down to time served + 11 months in Cherry County jail. Judge Orr was really nice about it.

Playing some golf at Sugar Hills in Goodland today. Staying at the in-law’s farm in Stratton, CO and this is supposed to be one of the “nicer” courses within an hour from here. Stratton has a course, but it is pretty much a pasture with some greens.

Any of you Northwest KS guys ever played it before?

Playing some golf at Sugar Hills in Goodland today. Staying at the in-law’s farm in Stratton, CO and this is supposed to be one of the “nicer” courses within an hour from here. Stratton has a course, but it is pretty much a pasture with some greens.

Any of you Northwest KS guys ever played it before?

Brother I’m the only NWKS guy or SWNE guy here

Everybody else is far far away 🙁

Guess I haven't told you bronies, me and the Mrs have separated. Maybe permanent, maybe not. Pretty mutual decision for the most part.

I'd rather get things changed and settled before anything got to the point we completely resent each other. That type of shit is okay in childless marriage but not the case here with 2 girls.

Every couple I've ever know that ended in divorce waited too long to make a change. Maybe I'm dreaming in a fantasy world here but I like to think I'm not. Anyway, there's Woodrows past 2 weeks summed up In a few short paragraphs

Guess I haven't told you bronies, me and the Mrs have separated. Maybe permanent, maybe not. Pretty mutual decision for the most part.

I'd rather get things changed and settled before anything got to the point we completely resent each other. That type of shit is okay in childless marriage but not the case here with 2 girls.

Every couple I've ever know that ended in divorce waited too long to make a change. Maybe I'm dreaming in a fantasy world here but I like to think I'm not. Anyway, there's Woodrows past 2 weeks summed up In a few short paragraphs

Let us know when enough time has passed that we can post things like this

Sorry to hear, Woodrow. Maybe better for the kids in the long run but still not fun.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back