Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Closing in on 3" fuck bois
wow! how much rain?
I will slap your whore mouth the first time I see you

Mike-Tyson-12-6-e1630999171815.jpg

4:30 in the morning

Not a soul on the site, PB’s looking like a ghost town on this moonless spring night.

Your boy has already shit, showered and shaved.

Got 2 adderral, a thermos of coffee and 500 miles to drive.
time-to-make-donuts-doughnuts.gif
I've been working all night trying to get some stuff done before I'm gone for a week. Vacations stress me out.

Three dogs!! Amateurs…….Our next door-day neighbors have 6. And the fuckers are all barkers.

My parents neighbors have 2 coon hounds that howl randomly in the day and all night.

They live 1/2 a mile away so it must be super loud in person if we can hear it inside my parents house.

Funniest part is their names: Toby and Colby

My wife loves it, gives them treats anytime she sees them.

It’s still so shocking to me how much she loves Missouri, I guess I shouldn’t be that surprised since she loves me and I’m 1/2 white trash.

I'm replying from page 140 of 182. What did I miss since 11-Feb-2022? Any can't miss moments in shit-posting that I should look back for? Thanks in advance.

FFS. this thread has some shit-posting momentum. Hopefully, I'll be able to just settle right back in with only a few updates on what I've missed in the last few months.

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back