Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

I’m going to tread lightly here. She is no girlie-girl who plants three flower pots and calls it good for the season. Just the opposite.

We plant 60-70 hills of taters, a huge garden
with all the good stuff, especially green beans (which she dills 30-40 quarts in August). 40-50 potted flowers, between the hanging baskets, potted flowers and barrels……..

To answer yore question……..she is a very fit, in very good shape, curves in all the right places (when she’s not wearing a sports bra) 64 yr old Gma.

That all said…….can’t speak to what those 16 yr old boys saw when they looked at her other than someone who was out-working them.

Pics for proof and my nightcap! 😜

I’m going to tread lightly here. She is no girlie-girl who plants three flower pots and calls it good for the season. Just the opposite.

We plant 60-70 hills of taters, a huge garden
with all the good stuff, especially green beans (which she dills 30-40 quarts in August). 40-50 potted flowers, between the hanging baskets, potted flowers and barrels……..

To answer yore question……..she is a very fit, in very good shape, curves in all the right places (when she’s not wearing a sports bra) 64 yr old Gma.

That all said…….can’t speak to what those 16 yr old boys saw when they looked at her other than someone who was out-working them.

Pics for proof and my nightcap! 😜

This her?

you been a busy boi

So have you boo, I seent it

72684686.jpg

@God is a Husker you finally get some rain out there?

Haven't looked at a gauge here but nice rain. Looks like @Mustangblood and @scotchfrost9697 should've gotten/getting a good one

Nice light rain for a few hours

Wife was in Selden KS today and said they got a hard rain all day long

I’ve got a busy rest of the week so I’ll give you a report back on a huge swath of the area.

Schedule
Wednesday: drive to North Platte and then to Gothenburg and then back to McCook

Thursday: driving all the way to Warsaw MO. (parents)

Friday: my wife and son play all day with my parents in Warsaw while I drive to Clinton MO for two hearings and a meeting in the morning then I drive to Windsor MO for an afternoon meeting.

Saturday: 1 meeting in the morning in Warsaw then spend the rest of the day with my family at parents house on the Lake (I will be drunk positing regardless of how well my hearings and meetings go)

Sunday: same as Saturday except no meetings just drinkings

Monday: drive back to McCook, probably going to stop at the park in Clay Center and then stop at the DQ in Beloit. Holla at ya boy if you’re in the area and want some free ice cream.

Damnit I forgot to tag @MtnHusker in my last post
Welcome Back!!!! I've been working my ass off and getting a bit of a deserved break. Have a pile of Colorado Crazies coming down to the lake on Thursday. 5 hotties and 1 dude, liking my odds. 5 days of drunken debauchery. I still need to get my boats in the water. Weather gonna suck on Thursday but Friday is OK and Sat thru Tuesday supposed to be hot and sunny. Thursday supposed to boat to see a band and then go to a dock party with them but temps in the 60's and lower might change that. Friday we might go to a dock party in the afternoon then down to the Strip to Bar Hop for the night. Saturday, Sunday & Monday we will be hanging out in Party Cove during the day and then boat to bars to listen to bands. Probably end up at some late night dock parties after the bars. Confident there is at least a 50% Chance my Liver might fall out by Tuesday Morning.

Scottsbluff report:

* no rain…..still dry as a bone
* had a murder in the west end of town yesterday around 5pm.
* took $97 to fill the Silverado’s gas tank
* had a security system installed in our home yesterday with outdoor cameras front and back. Cleaning lady’s car was stolen from in front of our home two weeks ago at 11:30 on a Monday morning. Wtf ?
* my (rock star) office mgr sent me an email notifying me that she would be taking a 12 week medical leave (effective immediately) tied to some serious issues she’s been dealing with. I’m fucked……..😠

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back