Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

there was a guy here in webster county who stole 40 calves and sold them at the sutton salebarn (clay county isnt a brand inspection county)

well he went to court for it but basically got away with it
There was a guy and his wife/gf who supposedly we’re stealing cows. @Woodrow F Call Probably knows who I’m talking about. Think they got away with it. But everyone knows. Surprised he and her haven’t ended up 6 foot deep in the middle of a field somewhere

There was a guy and his wife/gf who supposedly we’re stealing cows. @Woodrow F Call Probably knows who I’m talking about. Think they got away with it. But everyone knows. Surprised he and her haven’t ended up 6 foot deep in the middle of a field somewhere
Basically caught red handed on trail cam in the act of stealing then trying to sell em at auction. Not a single charge ever filed I don't believe. Pisses me off

id literally fucking take him to the fucking train station

GenuineDimFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

Basically caught red handed on trail cam in the act of stealing then trying to sell em at auction. Not a single charge ever filed I don't believe. Pisses me off
A guy in falls city did that a couple years ago. Charges were brought and he’ll likely be in prison soon.

He worked for the cattleman and would randomly haul a steer or two here and there and sell them for himself.

That’s shit. I didn’t know the whole story. Last name might have something to do with it ….he’s a tool bag too.

It’s Saturday night…who’s at home taking care of kids, who’s drinking with the boys and who’s out bangin’ sloots?
@B1G_10_Tony you deep dickin’ the one on the right tonight? View attachment 10206
Old guy worked my ass off today laying down 12 yards of shredded pine trees (landscaping mulch) with the help of four high school kids and Mrs. Bomber. Also laid down 350 feet of new soaker hoses before the mulch

Plus, a whole bunch of other shit that involved our landscaping. Those boys were fucking rock stars and Momma Bear did way more that her share. Great thing for me to be a supervisor on a project like this………🤣 😂 😍

Old guy worked my ass off today laying down 12 yards of shredded pine trees (landscaping mulch) with the help of four high school kids and Mrs. Bomber. Also laid down 350 feet of new soaker hoses before the mulch

Plus, a whole bunch of other shit that involved our landscaping. Those boys were fucking rock stars and Momma Bear did way more that her share. Great thing for me to be a supervisor on a project like this………🤣 😂 😍

Momma bear give them young boys something to see for motivation?

Momma bear give them young boys something to see for motivation?
I’m going to tread lightly here. She is no girlie-girl who plants three flower pots and calls it good for the season. Just the opposite.

We plant 60-70 hills of taters, a huge garden
with all the good stuff, especially green beans (which she dills 30-40 quarts in August). 40-50 potted flowers, between the hanging baskets, potted flowers and barrels……..

To answer yore question……..she is a very fit, in very good shape, curves in all the right places (when she’s not wearing a sports bra) 64 yr old Gma.

That all said…….can’t speak to what those 16 yr old boys saw when they looked at her other than someone who was out-working them.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back