Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

I don’t have clients like this @Kaladin

… but I’d love to

FRSFndPVIAMpSPU
R.9e66de8e02a7e01347eb8bbb13d88150

Hope you’re alright man

I don’t understand the whole fart/burp/Nancy thing cuz you must have started doing it after I left the MB/RSS but I hope you’re doing ok and so is your wife and Son.

My wife almost died delivering our son so I completely empathize.
oh no, that was prime scrollin farmer Doc Giah

Hope you’re alright man

I don’t understand the whole fart/burp/Nancy thing cuz you must have started doing it after I left the MB/RSS but I hope you’re doing ok and so is your wife and Son.

Wife almost died delivering our last daughter. Beat unreal odds, 1 in 10 chance. MLPFC is cursed.

Hope you’re alright man

Wife almost died delivering our last daughter. Beat unreal odds, 1 in 10 chance. MLPFC is cursed.
I look at it the other way, our MLPFC cauwks are so big out wifes are a little more heartier than those other 90% of females out there gbr!

I don’t have clients like this @Kaladin

… but I’d love to

FRSFndPVIAMpSPU
Great story. This is a very big deal. Chef Marc Veyrat will win, at least he should. Duels have been fought in France for less. Don't mess with haute cuisine or premier grand cru Bordeaux.

There are only 30 Michelin 3 star restaurants in France and only 600 in the world. California only has 6 all in the Bay Area.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back