Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Tits do not go over my head, they go right in my face
giphy.gif

If it’s a client, royalties from oil/gas would be the first thing he would bring up if he had any.

I had clients in Kansas who would make $80,000 -to- $200,000+ from oil/gas (or wind leases) and North Dakota makes Kansas look like they don’t even have oil.

Of course this was back when oil was flowing and prices were high. But still, even now I’d imagine the North Dakota boys still make way more their monthly oil/gas checks than they do farming.

Even if you’re killing it on the farm and you don’t have lots of oil it’s hard to beat getting paid for doing no work and having no input costs.

Speaking of Kansas energy, what the fuck is going on in Republic County with the wind farm @Woodrow F Call ? I got called by 2 buddies that work at a big swinging dick law firm in KC (same firm as the Mainboarder KU fan Shawn Michaels, except he doesn’t work in the energy division of the firm) and they were picking my brain about how to attack getting this bitch approved.
dawg what kind of an attorney are you?

@scotchfrost9697 we talked about hedging cattle awhile back on the board and I gotta say give LRP a look through a local crop insurance agent. They've really re-worked that program and cut a lot of the bullshit out. I'm going to be some myself on these yearlings if the market corrects back the next few weeks

If you help them, I will find you and kill you

I’ll PM you if you want more info but the TL;DR version I was told is that it’s probably gonna happen but Republic County is gonna get PAID. (via “donations”)

The last wind deal I was a mediator on was between the Energy Co. and Lyon county KS.

Can’t say too much but the Americus rural fire dept is never gonna be short on funding and the turbines are already up.

I’ll PM you if you want more info but the TL;DR version I was told is that it’s probably gonna happen but Republic County is gonna get PAID. (via “donations”)

The last wind deal I was a mediator on was between the Energy Co. and Lyon county KS.

Can’t say too much but the Americus rural fire dept is never gonna be short on funding and the turbines are already up.

My understanding is once those fucks have started talks to get it in motion there's no stopping it.

I have to look at those ugly fucking things so all the power can go to Chicago and Kansas city

My understanding is once those fucks have started talks to get it in motion there's no stopping it.

I have to look at those ugly fucking things so all the power can go to Chicago and Kansas city

1. Yep, already have spent millions. The rock is rolling downhill and there is not a great chance of stopping it.

2. The energy credits that have already been purchased (20 years worth) will be used by mega corporations much much further away than Kansas City or Chicago. For example: almost all of the the turbines between Salina and Hays had their first 20 years of energy credits purchased by Facebook and Starbucks. The HQs in San Fran and Seattle are almost exclusively powered by coal and gas but they paid for some turbines in Kansas so they can jerk off and pretend like they are “Green”. Similarly, almost all of the turbines between Hoxie and Colby had their 20 years of energy credits pre-bought by Amazon. So when Amazon says their HQ in Seattle or their HQ2 in DC is 50% renewable, just know it’s all bullshit in practice but on paper they already bought 20 years worth of renewable energy from Sheridan County Kansas and Thomas County Kansas.

You might not like it, but that’s how we do renewable energy in this country and it is the only reason wind turbines get built. (Cuz they don’t make any money and actually lose money and are anything but “green” or “renewable”)

Welcome to the game
tumblr_n03lrpO6vl1shg9pro1_250.gif

1. Yep, already have spent millions. The rock is rolling downhill and there is not a great chance at stopping it.

2. The energy credits that have already been purchased (20 years worth) will be used by mega corporations much much further away than Kansas City or Chicago. For example: almost all of the the turbines between Salina and Hays had their first 20 years of energy credits purchased by Facebook and Starbucks. The HQs in San Fran and Seattle are almost exclusively powered by coal and gas but they paid for some turbines in Kansas so they can jerk off and pretend like they are “Green”. Similarly, almost all of the turbines bertween Hoxie and Colby had their 20 years of energy credits pre-bought by Amazon. So when Amazon says their HQ in Seattle or their HQ2 in DC is 50% renewable, just know it’s all bullshit in practice but on paper they already bought 20 years worth of renewable energy from Sheridan County Kansas and Thomas County Kansas.

You might not like it, but that’s how we do renewable energy in this country and it is the only reason wind turbines get built. (Cuz they don’t make any money and actually lose money and are anything but “green” or “renewable”)

Welcome to the game
tumblr_n03lrpO6vl1shg9pro1_250.gif
I’m not saying your wrong, but I can still not want them in my backyard

I’m not saying your wrong, but I can still not want them in my backyard

Me either.

You don’t need to worry as much tho cuz you’re in Nebraska. (the only state that is 100% public power)

Although you do need to worry if they ever start kicking the tires near you because in Nebraska the State is the energy company so you know it’s gonna get approved/done.

I’m simply giving unbiased facts, I don’t like it (or the system) any more than you do.

whew, that was a hum dinger. Baby is fine, nancy ended up with emergency surgery but is mostly out of the woods nowz

Hope you’re alright man

I don’t understand the whole fart/burp/Nancy thing cuz you must have started doing it after I left the MB/RSS but I hope you’re doing ok and so is your wife and Son.

My wife almost died delivering our son so I completely empathize.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back